cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet wins two awards at the 2014 Simplifydigital Customer Choice Awards

We’re very pleased to learn that Plusnet have won at the 2014 Simplifydigital Customer Choice Awards. These awards recognise the best UK digital services based on customer feedback. After winning the Best Value Broadband Provider award in 2013, we’re proud to better that this year and take the Best Value Broadband & Phone Provider and the Best Customer Service awards. Around 3000 customers who used Simplifydigital to switch providers over the last two years were surveyed, with 70% of Plusnet respondents rating our value for money as excellent or good and 74% rating our customer service as excellent or good. Andy Baker, CEO of Plusnet said:

“We aim to stand out in the market by offering a great price and a great service, at the same time. We have been investing heavily in improving our services over the past year and while we have competitors in the value end of the market it is the combination of these two things that make us different. It’s reassuring to see customers confirming we deliver well in these areas and we’ll continue to keep this up.”

To find out more about this year’s awards, you can read more at the Simplifydigital website. We’re also proud to have been highly commended for Most Trusted Broadband Provider at the MoneyWise Awards this week. From all of us here at Plusnet, thank you!

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
Nigel4
Not applicable
My contract is due to expire in July so I contacted Plusnet to see what deals they had. They offered to reduce my broadband charge to £6.99 per month and this was the best they could offer because my exchange is market 1 even though it is currently being upgraded under the Rural broadband scheme and is already accepting orders in some areas. So I have just been to a neighbour to see what price they offered him. We went right through the whole process to just short of signing up and unlimited broadband for my neighbour on the same Market 1 exchange was £9.99 per month with a first year discount of £7.50 per month. That is £2.49 per month on an exchange they say Ofcom won't let them discount. So much for customer loyalty - I have been with Plusnet for five and a half years but after this dishonesty it is time for a change.
Pauline_Lazarov
Not applicable
I am desperately trying to contact you by e mail, however, there does not seem to be an e mail address!!!! please contact me by e mail. Last time I called you I was on the line for 45 minutes and I really do not want to go through that method again. Thanks Pauline
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Pauline, I'm very sorry to hear of your wait getting through to us. Unfortunately we do not have an email address to query things regarding your account. We operate a ticketing system - you can raise a ticket here: http://contactus.plus.net
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Hi Nigel, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the offer we could provide. If your neighbor was quoted £9.99 as the standard monthly price for Unlimited broadband this would indicate that they are not on a Market 1 exchange. Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.