cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet wins big in Broadband Choices' annual customer satisfaction awards

Plusnet has wiped the board clean by picking up seven gongs in Broadband Choices' annual customer satisfaction awards! In the broadband category of the awards, Plusnet has been named winner of six titles including: Broadband (overall), Quality and Reliability, Customer Service, Value for Money, Speed of Activation and Online Security Features. Plusnet has also been named the number one provider in the home phone category – beating Talk Talk and Sky to the top spot! Alongside this, Plusnet has also been highly commended in the Broadband Speed and Quality of Router categories, which were won by BT and Virgin Media respectively. Broadband Choices asked thousands of broadband, TV and phone customers to take part in their survey this year. They said: "Our winners are chosen by actual customers, the people whose views matter most, so you can be sure they [the winners] really are worthy of their awards." Nick Rawlings, Commercial and Marketing Director at Plusnet, said:

It's great to be recognised by Broadband Choices for our services across both broadband and home phone - especially when its customers that have voted. Scooping 60% of the awards in the broadband category is tremendous and we’re over the moon to win these awards across such a broad spectrum of categories.

You can read the round up of the awards over on the Broadband Choices website.

0 Thanks
9 Comments
9 Comments
Adrian_Marsh
Browser
I have to say I've been very dissapointed by Plusnets attitude to customer support these past few weeks. Slow to deliver, slow to respond and then a no-help attitude despite it being Plusnet whos holding up my order.
orbrey1
Not applicable
Hi Adrian, really sorry to hear that. If you could post a ticket ID from your account in here we'll be able to look into things for you and get this chased up if you wish?
1066elsey
Not applicable
How did you win this ... wish I was back with sky , only been 2 months awaiting transfer of line and phone , Fibre in ok . but I hate plus net customer serivces, dont realise how badly they have messed up the order and upset the customer . Cannot even make an offical complaint due to having 4 tickets open (not allowed more then 4)seems the origianl complaint was not offical enough .. Its got to the point where I will hand the problem to a 3rd party let them deal with it becuase it is making me too stressful dealing with your team ..
SHEILA_HAWKEN
Not applicable
Over thirty minutes of loud moronic rock music whilst waiting for response from customer service does not put me in a good mood at all. Disappointed that the router is only sent out after the phone line is installed. Why not sooner? Urgent requirement for broadband for someone disabled who communicates through email. Reasonable adjustment via quicker installation should be provided as more favourable treatment is required.System should allow for reasonable adjustments under the Equality Act and customer service staff should be trained in disability issues.
Steve_Montague
Not applicable
Customer service, garbage! I've been with you for a number of years now and the first time I try to contact you I can't even email you! 'Try Jess, the virtual idiot'. What a waste of time that is. I want to talk to you about a change to my account and charges and, after waiting on the line listening to the crap music and 'sorry we can't blah, blah, blah.... for 35 minutes, I hung up. I thought I'd try again later. Well now its later (22:55) and I've been hanging on currently for 21 minutes. I shall try again tomorrow and if I have to wait I shall request my mac key and go somewhere where they don't just brag about their customer service, THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!! I'm paying for fibre and expect a decent service. You are the worst company I've ever had to deal with and easily the most difficult to obtain human contact with. Its now 25 minutes which means I've waited for you for an hour of my life, absolutely useless!!
cath_spence
Not applicable
Sorry guys but your customer service is not award winning - well at least not in a positive sense. I have never waited longer for a phone call to be answered or a trivial problem solved. There's no point filing tickets or making a complaint - no one responds! I am not sure there is anyone alive at plusnet any more. You USED to be outstanding. What happened? Such a huge disappointment. Such a shame. I used to brag about being with plusnet and not having this kind of problem. What went wrong? Cath
orbrey1
Not applicable
Hi Sheila, sorry you feel that way. I'd recommend setting up an account on our community forums here: http://community.plus.net/forum/ as that way we'll be able to find your account - along with other forum members being able to offer advice and assistance. We'll be more than happy to look into your issues and see what we can do to get them sorted out.
orbrey1
Not applicable
Hi Steve, I'm sorry you feel that way. I've answered the ticket on your account and hope that covers your queries satisfactorily.
orbrey1
Not applicable
Hi Cath, I've just had a look at your account and am sorry that things happened as they did - I can assure you we know things aren't ideal at the moment and are working to improve the wait times for both tickets and calls with our second site in Leeds now open and active recruitment ongoing at both sites. Good luck with the new provider, and I'm very sorry we didn't meet your expectations - all the best for the future.