cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's new TV advert

Plusnet's new TV advert

Plusnet's new TV advert

Plusnet TV Advert Some of you may have already caught a glimpse of our new TV advert after it received its first airing earlier today. For those that haven’t yet had chance to see it, we’re sharing it below for you! The advert was filmed in an actual cinema, featuring Plusnet Joe and plenty of popcorn as he experiences the emotions a trip to the cinema can evoke. The advert is to promote our latest offer on Unlimited Broadband, with prices for new customers from just £2.49 per month when taken with Plusnet line rental on a 12 month contract. Terms and conditions* apply on all offers. *Terms and Conditions Unlimited broadband from £2.49 a month for the first 12 months. Normally from £9.99 a month. Available to new Plusnet customers who sign up to a 12 month contract and take Plusnet Unlimited broadband with a Plusnet home phone package, for customers signing up by 28th October 2014 at www.plus.net or by calling Plusnet. Plusnet homephone packages are from £15.95 a month (including line rental and UK* weekend calls). If you live in a low cost area and take Plusnet line rental at £15.95 a month you pay £2.49 a month for the first 12 months, then £9.99 a month from month 13 (otherwise £9.99 a month for the first 12 months, then £17.49 a month from month 13). If you need a new phone line installing at your property, there is a £49.99 installation charge. *UK means 01, 02, 03, 0845 & 0870 numbers. Exclusions apply. Payment by Direct Debit required. £5.99 charge for router delivery, should you choose one.

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
TORPC
Grafter
I hope that isn't real popcorn that has been wasted, Especially when there are many a person, starving in this world & now our own country The amount of companies TV programmes etc, that insist in wasting so much food should, instead donate that food to were it is needed & not waste it. It only proves that these companies etc have far to much money to waste on advertising & not use it in customer service where they let themselves down
sue_robinson
Not applicable
Sick of seeing adverts about the great customer service when it's a 45 minute telephone wait or the stupid android Jess to deal with! Plusnet are as useless as any other provider when it comes to customer service & with a download speed of 6 MB bloody worse than all the rest. What do they think they have to crow about. Prices are more expensive than other companies for a less than useless service. Try telling the country that yorkshire man.
sue_robinson
Not applicable
My comment has to be checked by a human before being posted. Maybe a human ought to be freed up to contact me about my worse than useless broadband service of less than 6MB.
Graham_English
Not applicable
Instead of wasting money on adverts, how about employing some extra people to answer the phones. Going to cancel before i start. Come back Indian call centres.