cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet return with a new Business Broadband offer

Plusnet Business Broadband banner From 8th September 2014 Plusnet are offering Unlimited Business Broadband from just £5.00 per month for the first 12 months, when you take Plusnet Business line rental on a 12 month contract. Line rental is from £10.50 per month on a 24 month contract. This great price is available to new customers until the 11th November 2014 and you can either sign up online or by giving us a call on 0800 023 2221. Terms and conditions* apply on all offers. Nick Silverwood, Head of Business had this to say about our new offer:

‘We’re excited about this new offer, the usage demands of the modern business means that Unlimited is becoming more and more vital to their needs.’

If you’re interested in signing up, or just want to see what’s available to your business visit our website and input your details in to the availability checker. Our Business Support Team are available 24x7 365 days a year, online or by phoning our 0800 support number to help ensure the smooth running of your business at any time of the day. *Offer terms and conditions Available to new Plusnet Business customers who sign up to a 24 month contract and take Plusnet Unlimited Business Broadband with Plusnet Business Line Rental.  For customers signing up by 11th November at www.plus.net/business or by calling Plusnet Business.  For Unlimited Business Broadband, if you are located in a low cost area and take Plusnet Business Line Rental at £10.50 a month you pay £5.00 a month for the first 12 months, then £13.00 a month from month 13 (otherwise £10.00 a month for the first 12 months, then £18.00 a month from month 13). Router delivery of £4.99 applies, should you choose one. Prices exclude VAT at 20%. Plusnet plc, Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU. Registered in England no: 3279013. Plusnet plc. All rights reserved.

0 Thanks
5 Comments
5 Comments
petecov44
Grafter
So existing customer's can't get this? just asking. I need to change my service anyway
petecov44
Grafter
" we check all comments from users who are not logged in" But I was!
Chris
Legend
Hi Pete, The offer is available to new customers only.
Ron_Kadarishko
Not applicable
I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
Joe_Vallance
Not applicable
So glad to have joined Plusnet after my problems with my last provider TT yes you guested it