cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet log on as Four Nations partners

PRShot_SmallWe’re delighted to announce that Plusnet are the official broadband partner of the 2011 Gillette Four Nations. The Rugby League tournament takes place throughout October and November, and will see England, Wales, Australia and the current World Champions New Zealand contesting the trophy. All of the games will be broadcast on either the BBC or Sky Sports, with the eagerly-anticipated double-header at Wembley Stadium broadcast on both channels.

The partnership will see us offering new customers a pair of tickets to a Four Nations game of their choice and a month's free broadband when they take Plusnet broadband and home phone. Full details of the offer can be found over on our website here.

You'll see some of the leading England Rugby League players featuring in our creative marketing - both before and during the tournament - starting with an advert during the coverage for the Challenge Cup final at Wembley this Saturday. RFL’s Commercial Director Paul Kimberley had this to say about the deal:

“I am delighted to confirm that Plusnet has agreed to become a partner of the 2011 Gillette Four Nations and am looking forward to working closely with Plusnet over the coming months,” Our partnership will see Plusnet’s branding feature prominently at all the Four Nations fixtures, including the eagerly-anticipated double-header at Wembley Stadium on Saturday November 5, and become heavily involved with some proactive promotion involving our England stars. Plusnet has quickly established itself as a company with clear customer-led focus making it a perfect fit with Rugby League’s own philosophies.”

As well as our new promotion, any existing Plusnet customers can get 20% off tickets for any Four Nations match by quoting promo code PARTNER2011 when purchasing tickets. Simply visit www.rugbyleaguetickets.co.uk and enter the code, or call 0844 856 1113 to get your discount.

We'll also be running some competitions over the coming weeks with tickets up for grabs for the lucky winners so watch this space!

“Our partnership will see Plusnet’s branding feature prominently at all the Four Nations fixtures, including the eagerly-anticipated double-header at Wembley Stadium on Saturday November 5, and become heavily involved with some proactive promotion involving our England stars.

“Plusnet has quickly established itself as a company with clear customer-led focus making it a perfect fit with Rugby League’s own philosophies.”

As well as our new promotion, any existing Plusnet customers can get 20% off tickets for any Four Nations match by quoting promo code 'PARTNER2011' when purchasing tickets. Simply visit www.rugbyleaguetickets.co.uk and enter the code, or call 0844 856 1113 to get your discount.

We'll also be running some competitions over the coming weeks with tickets up for grabs for the lucky winners so keep your eyes peeled.

0 Thanks
7 Comments
7 Comments
Susan1
Not applicable
Why do company's only look after customers when trying to grab them? the free ticket offer should surly be offered to all your customers.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
We're offering 20% off for existing customers Susan which is pretty favourable. If we extended the free ticket offer to the hundreds of thousands of customers we already have then it might not leave many for anybody else!
Don1
Not applicable
I love League, well done plusnet!
Please don't waste money on sponsoring sport. Just give me a discount on my broadband if you have spare money to waste.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@axisofevil, the money isn't necessarily 'wasted'. Without the growth we've seen over recent years we'd never have been in a position to offer broadband at the prices we do now! You've been with us a while so are undoubtedly aware how prices have reduced over time? This growth can be partially attributed to the increased awareness of our brand thanks to the sterling efforts of the marketing folk here at PN Towers. Sponsorship is another means of raising this brand awareness, and better awareness can only lead to more growth as long as we continue providing a good service!
Pete1
Not applicable
I have just signed up, can I choose which game I get my 2 free tickets for? Reason I ask is that I already have tickets for the 2 games at Wembeley and would quite like to see England vs Wales
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Pete, yes it will be a game of your choice: "5. You will receive two standard tickets for a game of your choice at the Rugby League Four Nations Tournament 2011, subject to availability. These will be category 2 tickets up to a total value of £90. Your tickets will be provided by the Tournament organisers who will contact you using the telephone details you provide when signing up for this offer. Please allow 14 days from your broadband activation date to be contacted regarding ticket fulfilment."