cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Unlimited Business Broadband – FREE for the first 12 months!

UK's lowest priced Business Broadband from Plusnet                   Today we are launching our best ever business broadband offer. We are offering FREE Unlimited Business Broadband for the first 12 months, this is the UK’s lowest priced business broadband. New customers signing up between 12th – 27th January, can receive Plusnet Unlimited Business Broadband for free for the first 12 months, from £13 a month thereafter on a  24 month contract. Line rental at £10.50 a month applies throughout. By taking our Unlimited Business Broadband you’ll no longer need to worry about unexpected usage charges and more people can be online at the same time.  The price includes both the cost of installation and your router**, plus you get a dedicated Business Support Team and 24/7 free phone access to our UK call centre. Andy Baker, CEO at Plusnet commented, Broadband is such a key element of a business’ infrastructure so we are very proud to help our customers save money in the first 12 months by offering this fantastic deal. As champions of local businesses we know how important it is to have everything running smoothly, which is why our dedicated business support team is on hand 24/7, not just during office hours.” Sign up online or give our business sales team a call before the 27th January 2015 to take advantage of this fantastic Business Broadband offer at our best ever price. To sign up for this deal online, you can visit our website at www.plus.net/business.   Terms and conditions *UK’s Lowest Priced Business Broadband when compared to major business broadband providers, check plus.net/business for details. Available to new Plusnet Business customers who sign up to a 24 month contract and take Plusnet Unlimited Business Broadband with Plusnet Business Line Rental.  For customers signing up by 27th January at www.plus.net/business or by calling our business sales team.  For Unlimited Business Broadband, if you are located in a low cost area and take Plusnet Business Line Rental at £10.50 a month you pay £0.00 a month for the first 12 months, then £13.00 a month from month 13 (otherwise £0.00 a month for the first 12 months, then £18.00 a month from month 13). **Router delivery of £4.99 applies, should you choose one. Prices exclude VAT at 20%. Plusnet plc, Registered Office: The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield, S1 2GU. Registered in England no: 3279013. Plusnet plc. All rights reserved. 

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
Patricia_Pombo
Not applicable
No internet or phone for more than 2 weeks and either no feedback from customer service. Welcome to PlusNet.
Chris
Legend
Hi Patricia, I've had a look over your account and can see that the fault should now be resolved. Please let us know if you have any other issues.
jean_joseph_hur
Not applicable
we have no phone since 14-02-15 and still dead 04-03-15 all we have is a job no.99345379 since I do not think there able to do anything about repairs with five month to crawl through only a MAC to think about?
joclark
Grafter
Hi, sorry to hear on the issues you have been experiencing with your phone I have checked the ticket reference which you have given us. I can see there has been an update today which is showing that the fault is a complex one and is with the correct department in Wholesale. I do understand your frustration but I can assure you that Plusnet are doing everything we can to fix this for you.