cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Fibre confirmed best superfast broadband by Which?

Plusnet 2012's shaping up to be a winning year for us at Plusnet. Not only have we taken home four awards from uSwitch, we've also topped a recent consumer satisfaction survey for superfast broadband by independent consumer watchdog Which? That's right - our fibre optic broadband has topped Which?'s Superfast Broadband chart with 84 per cent customer satisfaction, and our Plusnet Value Home Broadband has gained official product recommendation for the second time. Just read on for more about our latest accolade. Plusnet – the good, honest broadband from Yorkshire – has today topped the Which? consumer satisfaction survey for superfast broadband beating other providers. Meanwhile, Plusnet Value home broadband – currently available for as little as £3.24/month* - has been given a four star recommendation for value for money”, connection reliability, customer service and technical support and been named as a 'Which? Recommended Provider'. Both Plusnet Value Fibre and Plusnet Extra Fibre were cited as top performers with 84% overall customer satisfaction in what is the first time Which? has surveyed its members about superfast broadband. Which? is the UK’s largest independent consumer body and this is the second consecutive time Plusnet Value broadband has been honoured. To become a “Which? Recommended Provider” a product must receive an overall score of 70% in their consumer survey. Close to 1,000 Plusnet customers were questioned in the survey and gave Plusnet Value Broadband an overall score of 74% - an increase of two percent from the last survey conducted in August, 2011. Our CEO - Jamie Ford, said:

“It is great that for the second time running we have been appointed as a Which? Recommended Provider. To be recognised for both our value products and be deemed market leading for superfast broadband is fantastic. This is an independent survey with the findings fully dependent on the feedback of actual customers so it is very gratifying to see we are pleasing our customers.”

Take a look at the other awards Plusnet has won over the years on our website here. * Offer only valid on the Value product when taken as part of a bundle with a home phone product. This offer is not valid on broadband only, Extra or any of the fibre products. For full terms and conditions, go to: www.plus.net/terms  

0 Thanks
7 Comments
7 Comments
JohnUK
Great news! Congrats! 🙂
BRABUS
Grafter
You work harder for your customers than any of your competitors so you deserve it.
Paul20
Not applicable
Well done Plusnet.Your by far the best provider i have been with ever.
antony_lord
Not applicable
I would like to thank your team, especially Mark Cully, for the excellent way they dealt with me in conbining my phone and broadband both for the service and price. Once again thank you very much.
LittleOtik1
Not applicable
Congratulations PlusNet. I just also want to say, you are the best provider by far to offer excellent customer service and speed to us ordinery people. Thank you again PN.
Jayberz
Not applicable
I would also like that thank plusnet for sorting out my Random Electrical Impulse Noise (REIN)out... after SKY said you can only get 2mb even though i used to have 6mb they sent 3 ppl out to fix but nothing... Plusnet sent 3 bt guys out and then the rein team.. found it to be a faulty phone charger up the street that was overheating.. once they told the person this and they unplugged it.. i now get 8mb+ woohoo.. just want fibre optic now.. ;o)
orbrey1
Not applicable
Thanks very much everyone, glad we've managed to impress Smiley