cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Business Broadband Offer November 2014

Unlimited Business Broadband from £4.00 a month

Starting today, you can receive Plusnet Unlimited Business Broadband from just £4 per month, when you take line rental.

New customers can sign up to receive Plusnet Unlimited Business Broadband from only £4 per month for the first 12 months, £13 per month thereafter on a 24 month contract. Line rental at £10.50 per month applies throughout.

Sign up online before the 6th January 2015 to take advantage of this fantastic Business Broadband offer.

By taking our Unlimited Business Broadband you’ll no longer need to worry about unexpected usage charges and more people can be online at the same time. The price includes both the cost of installation and your router*, plus you get a dedicated Business Support Team and 24/7 free phone access to our UK call centre.

To sign up for this deal you can visit our website at https://www.plus.net/business/.

Terms and conditions

Available to new Plusnet Business customers who sign up to a 24 month contract and take Plusnet Unlimited Business Broadband with Plusnet Business Line Rental. For customers signing up by 6th January 2015 at www.plus.net/business For Unlimited Business Broadband, if you are located in a low cost area and take Plusnet Business Line Rental at £10.50 a month you pay £4.00 a month for the first 12 months, then £13.00 a month from month 13 (otherwise £9.00 a month for the first 12 months, then £18.00 a month from month 13). *Router delivery of £4.99 applies, should you choose one. Prices exclude VAT at 20%.

0 Thanks
35 Comments
35 Comments
Tim_hobbs
Not applicable
not had no internet since friday the 7th of nov and was told the earlyest was the 11th nov and then i get a phone call from open reach saying they will be out on the 12th nov so realy not happy at all now
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Hi Tim, From checking your account it looks like there's been some confusion as the order has never been due to complete on the 11th. I'm aware you originally requested the 7th as a preferred date so apologies that we weren't able to meet that. I'm glad to see that both orders appear to have completed just fine yesterday though.
Mark3
Not applicable
Plusnets the worst provider I've ever used. In 9 months never had a full day the internets worked without it going on and off. I would never recommend this company and am counting the day till I can go back to talktalk. THE WORST EVER!!!!!!!!
Chris
Legend
Hi Mark, I see you reported a fault to us a few weeks ago but the line wasn't dropping much. Since this fault report closed I can see that the line has started dropping much more regularly, I'd suggest going through the faults checker at https://faults.plus.net so we can take another look at this for you.
Scot
Not applicable
Well Offer is good, but as Mr. Mark has mentioned problem of connectivity if it is really resolved than its much better...
CHRISTINE3
Not applicable
DONT DO IT THEY SUCK, JOINED TEN DAYS AGO, HAD NO SERVICE FOR SIX DAYS, PROMISE YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOU OFF THE PHONE, LIES AFTER LIES, AND MISINFORMATION FROM START TO FINISH they do not live up to anything their adverts states, and could not give a toss about customers, SICK TO DEATH AFTER FIVE DAYS
Chris
Legend
Hi Christine, Sorry to hear you're having connection problems. If you can give me some way to identify your account I'd be happy to take a look. You could also post over on our Community Forums for help.
john_o_donnell
Not applicable
I want to leave as the router is useless. However, I cannot get a MAC code because plusnet insist on doing this over the phone. Now this is the clever bit, there is no one answering the phones. Result; I cannot cancel. Brilliant. But bear in mind a significant amount of marketing takes place via existing customers. And the angrier they get the more they bad mouth plusnet resulting in a great deal of lost business. So maybe not so brilliant after all.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Hi John, Sorry to hear you've considered cancelling. Are you aware that you don't need to use the router we supply and can in fact use your own if ours doesn't meet your needs? I'm wondering if the issues you're having are definitely caused by the router and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and make sure we're doing all we can to help. Please feel free to drop us a reply here or a post/private mesasge to me on the Community Forum and I'll be happy to pick that up. Apologies for the long wait when trying to contact us by the way, this is something we're working hard to improve on. If you've decided that you'd like to push ahead with cancelling we detail how this can be done here: http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml Adam
petecov44
Grafter
Free broadband and vouchers for all whilst the loyal customers pay full price. so glad I left.
petecov44
Grafter
and Oh look, ANOTHER outage. It's getting more common than the price rises now.
Thomas_Sammarco
Not applicable
On the 11th of November we ordered Plus Net, they have now delayed it to the point where it will be over 4 weeks since we ordered and PAID to when they say they will deliver the service. They have never bothered to call us or notify us of the delays, today after a 45 min wait on the phone they refused to log a complaint, refused to escalate the call, refused to cancel the contract and refused to speed up their delivery of the elusive service! Shockingly poor!
david19
Not applicable
I reported a concern to plusnet and only thing they did was to COVERUP THE PART THEY PLAYED ps I know WHY
Anthony_Mcdermo
Not applicable
Ok I have been sat here watching a film and as soon as it's half way through your crappy broadband seems to kick me off. No other appliances have been disconnected just the one I need to watch a film and this happen every day without fail and I'm sick of it. Without a doubt the worst service I've had.
Pete_Nicholls
Not applicable
Fast approaching the end of my twelve month contract and it WILL be the end of the contract ! Plus-net your ads are great but you are a shambles , Breaking my connection with the technicolour gateway while I am adjusting my investments on-line puts you in line for a very very poor level of service indeed , Not content with breaking my connection - refusing to acknowledge my username and password is pretty serious stuff. Please feel free to contact me to apologise but I've had enough
brennanm75
Just browsing
I have been trying to get an answer to £70 cash back i was told it would be 50 days after my service been taken over by plusnet pls let me know if this time scale is correct.
pauljeannette
Dabbler
4 days and counting with no telephone service .......And a lot of other problems which I have reported on the forum .....Customer Service sucks after being hung up on by a supervisor she was the rudest person I have ever had the displeasure of talking too .....Take note Plusnet your loyal customers will not stay loyal for long
sharemaster2
Not applicable
Hmmm I have been signed up to PlusNet for over two weeks now, after leaving talk talk as my internet with talktalk kept dropping off up to 15 times a day and no one knew what it was. They were bad indeed. I did search on line for a different ISP and found all the stars being given to PlusNet so I went with them. Installation was smooth and easy. They got all boxes ticked right but I then discovered that their router was worse than talk talk huwei router. Pages on the web always took too long to load so I said this must be a router problem, I ditched their router and installed the talk talk huwei router which I still had from TalkTalk a I knew it was a good router. Since then all is fine, pages load fast enough and no dropout of the internet so far. So it is all looking good I have to say. Then again, I have only been with them just over two weeks now so will see how it panes out over time. For now, yes their router is not good but you can always get your own and try them out. All the best fellows.
Chris
Legend
@Thomas Sammarco Sorry about the delays, we really should be keeping you informed of any changes to the installation dates. @david We're not covering up anything, we've responded to the questions you've asked us on your account from what I can see. @Anthony Mcdermott If it's a connection problem or a fault on the line then we'd expect to see all your devices disconnected at the same time. If it's only 1 device going offline and all the others stay connected that suggests it's a local issue with that device. Is it connected via wireless or wired connection to the router? @brennanm75 Can you create a support ticket for this at contactus.plus.net @pauljeannette I see one of my colleagues has responded to your ticket earlier today. @sharemaster2 Thanks for the feedback about the router. It really shouldn't cause the issues you were seeing but I'm glad to hear you've managed to resolve the problems.
Gordon6
Not applicable
Iv been with Plusnet for 4 weeks now, previously with TalkTalk. Had dropout problems every night previously but since going with Plusnet fibre, everythings been fine. Not sure about having one router plugged into a BT router but mebbe it will be swapped in time. Wifi isnt as good as my old router but Iv added an amp to cover that. Talktalk are a waste of space and Im now fighting with them over money taken out to cover contract breakage though I was on no contract.
Chris
Legend
Hi Gordon, Welcome to Plusnet! Thanks for the positive feedback and glad to hear that everything is working as it should Chris
Mike16
Not applicable
wow...I am so angry...no usable internet...2 engineers visits for nothing...wrong paydate...massively false billing...lies and lies from the non helpful call team.. two Seriously unhappy customers....I am cancelling the direct debit...and you wont be getting any money from me until you Actually Provide the service I have been paying for and promised. DISGUSTING!!!!!
Mike16
Not applicable
Oh yeah...for anyone reading this...I have experienced every single problem that all the other un happy customers have reported... I would seriously look elsewhere for an internet provider....PlusNet seems to be a bunch of lying thieves Wink
nik1
Not applicable
I have had a dial up account since 1998 and have set up a number of others. These are much used by clubs and local organisations. Thursday, 18th Dec, I tried to upload some files to a website but couldn't log in. I went to the service status to find the system was down but rather worryingly as statement saying that all email, website and accounts for dial up would end Jan 7th!!! Thanks, for a communication company this seem to lacking somewhat. When exactly were you going to tell us.
MICHELLE1
Not applicable
hi to any other plusnet customers just to let you all know ,i have just had nasty HOAX call from nt english launage trying access my my computer and trying to retrive details /of bank and other details please let this be WARNING TO EVERY0NE BECAREFUL.
Linas
Not applicable
*******, speed so slow that sum days it is just 3mb/s, costumer services after 1 hour or more, line rental price after 6 month rises automatically! So if you willing to buy plusnet you will agree with me after 6-12 month! guarantee!
Linas
Not applicable
and unwanted calls from accident line!!!
Linas
Not applicable
every day! every day...
Chris
Legend
@Mike Sorry to hear of the poor experience you've had. Are you up and running now? @nik I've had a look at your account and can't see that you've dialled in during the last 12 months so the closure of the dial platform doesn't look like it's going to cause much of an impact for you? @MICHELLE Unfortunately this type of call scam has been around for quite a while. People should always verify who they are talking to and if they are in any doubt at all, hang up. @Linas I've had to mask the profanity in your comment, please refrain from using this language in future. I think I've located your account, but I can't see that you've reported any issues to us?
Sam_Edwin
Not applicable
I am trying to get an answer to £70 cash back which i was told it would be 50 days after my service been taken over.
Chris
Legend
Hi there, Have you received the email and clicked the link to claim your cashback?
Matt2
Not applicable
Worst company ever! Cancelled Plusnet to go with TalkTalk because I can get TV with TalkTalk and it worked out cheaper. When I called to cancel the adviser (Sam) was rude and had an attitude because I wanted to change. This company tries to trap people into staying with them by making it difficult for customers to change, which is the main reason why they keep customers. I cancelled a month early, got charged for the extra month plus another £10 for early cancellation, even though I paid to the end of the contract. I was getting charged extra for going over my usage because I had a limited usage, when they could have offered me unlimited for less per month but just left me to it so they got more money. They don't look after their customers and punish them when they choose to leave by charging them more money. I look forward to seeing this company crash and burn in the future when other customers realize how poor they actually are. Not recommended, very unsatisfied customer. Avoid them at all costs. BT and TalkTalk offer much better packages and you can get catch up TV with them for the same price as Plusnet charge for just internet and phone line.
Dave2
Not applicable
Nothing but rob dogs I have been with plus net since 2012 told them I am leaving and they want £76. Off me to leave I won't be paying that and all my family have said they won't be re mewing with plusnet so I have had a good result
Chris
Legend
Sorry to hear of the poor experience you had with our advisor on the phone. I wish you all the best with your new provider.
Chris
Legend
Hi Dave, That sounds like you've got some time left on a contract, have you recontracted since signing up with us?