cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Best Value in Top 10 Broadband Awards

top 10 broadband awards 2009This year's Top 10 Broadband Awards were held in London yesterday. Plusnet impressed the judges with our Value Broadband package at just £5.99 a month. The Top10 judges examined the monthly costs associated with each of the nominated broadband providers and paid close attention to the extras included in the packages.  On awarding the prize for Best Value Home Broadband, the Top10 judges said: "At just £5.99 a month, Plusnet Value offers the best value home broadband on the market". "Good value is not just about the price on the box and Plusnet's Value Broadband package includes all the trimmings with a free wireless router, 24/7 support, free set up and broadband firewall and spam protection Plusnet show that there's more to value than upfront costs."

0 Thanks
7 Comments
7 Comments
However, "O2 were clear winners in this customer rating-based award for the second year running, achieving the highest average rating of any home broadband provider. Aspects such as O2’s free UK based customer service departments open 24/7 and O2's 30 day money back continue to make O2 customers happier than the rest." Is the writing on the wall?
dawnrider
Not applicable
All very well if you can get O2! Not in my area (Cumbernauld, Glasgow)
petejackson
Grafter
No I don't think it is Axis. Far from it. We know O2 has a great standard of customer service and we're working hard here to make sure our customers are equally, if not more, happy.
ghostrider
Dabbler
No I don't think it is Axis. Far from it. We know O2 has a great standard of customer service and we're working hard here to make sure our customers are equally, if not more, happy. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Who are you tring to kid ?? throttling You Tube e.t.c is not the way to keep customers happy buddy !! Believe me !!
PeterJH
I was disappointed to see plusnet figure somewhat lower than usual in the recent Which? report. O2 did very well as noted above, so too did several others. I have been very pleased with Plusnet on the whole, and am particularly pleased to be able to receive help from English speaking people and to be sure (relatively) that my personal data are not being sent offshore, to India in particular, which happened with my previous provider. However rather than read how well Plusnet is doing in one specific survey and to be trumpeted selective quotations showing how marvellous Plusnet is, I would prefer to read of objective discussions about how Plusnet compares at present and about what is being done to deal with the probably justified criticisms made by Which? and others. Plusnet knows the aim is to stay consistently near the top of the tree - at the top whenever possible but ALWAYS near the top. Please let us in on some of the discussions you must be having at board level which will enlighten us on how Plusnet plans to proceed to greater success. As users we want to be sure we are still on the good thing we perceived when we joined Plusnet.
Ian_Robertson
Not applicable
I was sent a newsletter and i'm just querying my subscription, I am paying 14.65 per month and i dont see this price anywhere in the newsletter, i'm getting broadband only for this. you boast the cheapest broadband, but ivery much doubt this going by my payments Ian Robertson
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@Ian, you're perfectly within your rights to change to one of the newer account offerings. If you haven't done so already then it might be worth you giving our Customer Options Team a ring on 0845 140 6002, they'll be happy to take you through a review of your account.