cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet voted best Broadband provider in the UK!

Good news today came in the form of a BBC news article covering the results from the recent customer satisfaction survey carried out by consumer comparison site Broadband Choices. The survey of 4,000 broadband households, conducted by independent research and consulting agency YouGov, asked consumers to rate their ISP against various criteria including quality and reliability, download time, clarity of billing and pricing, after sales support, value for money and speed of service activation. PlusNet topped the table with a massive *79%* of PlusNet customers that were surveyed saying they were satisfied with their broadband service across *all six categories*. Michael Philips, product director at Broadband Choices said, "We weren't surprised to see PlusNet at the top of the table. Being a relatively small provider compared to other contenders allows them to really focus on customer service." We're really happy with this piece of news and it's a great testament to all the hard work we've put in over recent months to ensure that PlusNet's level of service is second to none. PlusNet have won a number of awards over the past 12 months or so and rest assured we've no intention of letting go of the reigns just yet! If you're new to PlusNet and this is your first visit to Community then feel free to take a look around. Hey, you might even decide you want to experience PlusNet's excellent quality of service first hand? After all what have you got to lose! There is just one question though... When should we expect the shiny awards trophy? I'm sure we can squeeze another one in there somewhere! Wink Bob.

0 Thanks
14 Comments
14 Comments
pcoventry
Grafter
Makes me damn proud to be part of the team. Recognition for all Smiley
mark_Bainton
Not applicable
After years of rubbish service I found Plus Net the very bright light at the end of the internet tunnel.You guys rock!!!!!
Strat
Community Veteran
Why are we NOT surprised at this news. We didn't need a YouGov poll to tell us this but it's good to have it independently confirmed.
david_boyda
Not applicable
Best of luck to Plus net, wonderful service IMHO and awesome support.
Tracer
Grafter
Congratulations to everyone at Plus Net I know i haven't stayed with Plus Net for 3 years for nothing. Lets get that cabinet filled to the brim !.
Lucy
Grafter
So well deserved! I'm glad your hard work, enthusiasm and vision hasn't gone unnoticed. You've done a fantastic job and are miles ahead of the pack, guys, keep it up! (Been with PlusNet since 2001, it feels like they're part of the family)
gussy
Congrats. Only been with you since July 07 but if the service provided since then continues I will be sticking with the best.
gbhall
Grafter
I haven't even been connected yet (speaking three days after applying), but already the responses and communications from plusnet have been quite exceptional.
johngie
Dabbler
I agree with the above. I've been with PN for longer than I can remember and, although there have been a few problems, when I hear the issues some of my friend have with their ISP's I'm very glad I stayed. I think what stands out is the openness and transparency of the PN Staff in forums and newsgroups. Well done - well deserved.
Not applicable
[...] think we’re something of an authority on customer support delivered online, and have a stack of awards to prove it. So I thought it would be interesting to add to the debate and provide our perspective [...]
Mahatma_Coate
Not applicable
Some mistake surely? Plusnet are hopeless in just about every respect. Unhelpful and incompetent staff, nothing done when it should be, meaningless mails when you raise an incident. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
petejackson
Grafter
Ouch. That sounds like you've had a poor experience. I understand that a technical team leader has called you since and your issue is being progressed as a 'fault'. In the meantime I would strongly recommend that you ensure that you have your microfilter fitted to your main telephone socket and disconnect all external extensions and phones whilst testing. We have quite a lot of support guides on the website about setting up microfilters and troubleshooting broadband faults.
Not applicable
[...] work that has gone on behind the scenes in recent times and comes less than 10 days after winning Best Broadband provider in the UK. And just so you know we won’t be resting on our laurels, there’s plenty more hard work [...]
Not applicable
[...] We had some excellent news after lunch today, with a news article on the BBC about PlusNet being voted top for Customer Satisfaction in a recent poll. So, apart from reading the latest news on the BBC, what else have we been up to [...]