cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet's Metronet : We're not flying off the rails!

tube1.jpgPanic over - it's not us - it's not this Metronet! The company responsible for the upkeep of 9 lines of London's tube network, a company called Metronet Rail, has called in administrators today saying that they couldn't keep to their commitments without additonal money. Customers who have not read the full story have been in touch with us asking what's going on. We've heard from several customers who have been confused by headlines such as "Metronet calls in administrators" worried that the company providing their broadband might be in a spot of bother. I suppose it is slightly comic that the BBC News headlines that feed into the Member Centre show the headline :-

metronet2.PNG

However, we've no idea what's going on with Metronet Rail. But, we're pleased to say that, as Metronet the ISP, all our services are running without delays. Don't catch yourself off-guard by the headlines! Liam Martin PlusNet Comms Team
0 Thanks
1 Comment
1 Comment
Be3G
Grafter
Personally I'm more concerned about the fact the news is regarding the Metronet rail company... I was looking forward to having a nice upgraded Victoria Line in a couple of years. 😕