cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Pro Awards 2009

PC Pro Awards 2009

PC Pro Awards 2009

pc pro awards 2009The PC Pro Awards 2009 were awarded last night in London. We were awarded joint third place overall for Best ISP with 5 out of the available 6 stars. Plusnet did particularly well in the 'Customer Support' and 'Would you recommend?' categories.   Zen took the honours, with O2 being highly commended, each with 6 stars. More than 14,000 readers voted in this year's survey, providing in-depth feedback on the products they've bought and the level of customer service they received.  PC Pro Awards 2009

0 Thanks
8 Comments
8 Comments
So Plusnet is gradually sliding into oblivion... No more coming first...
petejackson
Grafter
Hi Axis, We can't win them all.. and let's face it we've got some pretty good competition these days. Hardly sliding into oblivion is it, coming third? See also where we very recently came first > http://community.plus.net/blog/2009/09/16/plusnet-is-best-value-in-top-10-broadband-awards/
mal0z
Grafter
Very commendable given the price comparison. Last time I looked Zen were a good deal more expensive
sticksman
Grafter
I am a new Plusnet customer and chose their service over Zen because they offer an unlimited package at a competitive price. All of Zen's products have a usage limit and, for a heavy user, are more expensive. I did have problems getting connected to Plusnet but it was a problem at the BT exchange. The support I got from Plusnet was superb (thanks Jameseh) and the connection was up and running in 24 hours with Plusnet handling the whole thing for me.
steve741
Not applicable
Congratulations plusnet,much deserved!!
glloyd
Rising Star
One has to wonder how many stars customer support would get without James and the other coms team members?
Brian4
Not applicable
you are all obviously using a different plusnet to me I am not very impressed at all
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Why Brian? Anything that I might be able to help you with?