cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone line installation offer

Bakelite phone For almost a month now, we’ve been offering new phone line installations at a special low price of just £49.99 to our home broadband customers.  That’s less than half of the wholesale cost. Now there’s even better news. We’re extending the offer right through until the 31st January 2010. If you need to, now is the perfect time to get one installed – just call our sales line on 0845 140 0200 and we’ll do the rest. Remember, you get a regular monthly discount for every person you refer to us who goes on to become a customer. Find out about My Referrals.

0 Thanks
10 Comments
10 Comments
lolwut
Not applicable
You can get an additional line installed for FREE if you run a simple Google search, BT have their own offer that they keep extending...
aclayton
Dabbler
In order to take up BT's free install offer you need to agree to an 18 month contract, whereas our Home Phone service has no contract and just a 10 day notice period - which is great for people on short term tenancies, students etc.
Not applicable
[...] [PlusNet] Share [...]
Michael4
Not applicable
If I get plus net to install a new additional line, will I get a faster ADSL signal compared to my existing line which, after a fault with my router, has come back up at less than 1000Kbps compared to 2200Kbps download speeds.
Steve13
Not applicable
I used to be a Force9 customer but after moving, my current flat only has a virgin phoneline (I think the BT line was removed before I moved in). Would I be able to take advantage of this offer or is it only for people who already have a BT line in their premises?
ISLANDOFVERACIT
Not applicable
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO ANYONE... YOU ARE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@Michael, that's anybody's guess! A second line may be of better/worse quality, might be more/less susceptible to noise interference, in rare cases it might even be served by a different exchange! Is it your line rate/synchronisation speed that's dropped since the fault or is it your actual download speed? If it's the latter then things should pick up after several days. @Steve, you could install a new BT line and take advantage of the offer however you wouldn't be able to 'port' your number across for that price. Basically, the offer is available as long as you don't mind being assigned a new telephone number. @ISLANDOFVERACITY, have a look at my reply to another of your comments on the blog post here - http://community.plus.net/blog/2009/12/04/%E2%80%98tis-the-season-for-christmas-lights-and-dropped-connections/comment-page-1/#comment-17253
Habylab
Grafter
Hi, At the moment my internet connection is 1.1mb and would love to have a faster speed. Will a new phone line help this?
Habylab
Grafter
Oh, and please email me back, just in case Wink
kim
Not applicable
my home has an old BT line to it, but has not been in use for over three years, would we be able to take advantage of the phone and broadband package?