cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Support Videos..

New Support Videos..

New Support Videos..

One of the most frequent reasons customers call in to our support centre is when setting up broadband routers for the first time.  Mark, in our support content team, has just put together a short (14mins) video explaining some of the essentials and basic troubleshooting tips that can help when getting started.. I've tried to embed the code into this post but for some technical reason we can't as yet fathom it refuses to work.. so, to avoid further delay, you can see the videos here on YouTube: How to Set Up Your PlusNet Broadband Router - Part One How to Set Up Your PlusNet Broadband Router - Part Two  or view the whole thing on Google Video Of course this content will be of limited use for customers who can't get online at all (but Google allows you to download the video so you could burn it to CD or copy it to your iPod).  We do hope to make this available through other means (CDs for example) in time.  We've got to get the content right first though before we  can do that and, if we get positive feedback on the format, we'll be doing a lot more videos like this. I think it's great.. I hope you do too!  P-j

0 Thanks
1 Comment
1 Comment
snozboz
Rising Star
It's a bit slow and dull all at once. How about a quick and bright summary video? Then links to more in-depth and slow videos for each section. I like the idea of sending this all as a DVD-Video to new customers.