cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Comms Team Members

New Comms Team Members

New Comms Team Members

For those of you that post in the forums, be it regularly or occasionally, you may have seen a couple of new names of staff appearing. Firstly there is me, Chris Parr, now the eagle eyed will have noticed that I was posting a few weeks ago too. That was on a month secondment to the Comms team in order to get a feel for the different roles within the business, well I'm back. :D With James moving to BOT TSM it was decided that we needed someone with some sort of comms experience in order to help the usual suspects, so here I am, well for the time being anyway. I've been at PlusNet just over 12 months starting as a member of customer support and then technical support. In previous employment I have worked as an e-commerce assistant for an online travel company and also many many other jobs which I won't bore you with. And also..... I'm Chris Cotterill and this is my first week on the Comms team. I originally joined PlusNet back in October as a temp, after completing a degree in Business and Marketing and quickly progressed onto technical support. It was decided that another team member should be drafted in and I managed to convince Mark and James to give me a shot :) Hopefully with our experience of the CSC and a good understanding of how things work around here we should be able to offer further qualities to the comms role. Hopefully you will get to know a bit more about us during our time in Comms and more importantly, we hope that we can help you guys out whenever a question needs answering or a problem needs solving

0 Thanks
3 Comments
3 Comments
Simon_M
Grafter
'With James moving to BOT TSM' - this sounds like an unfortunate disease. Should we be congratulating James, or commiserating? Explanations please!
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
Broadband Operations Team - Technical Shift Manager!!! We should be congratulating him Smiley
James1
Not applicable
Sigh. It's not just BOT. It's the Broadband Provisioning Operations Team and the Customer Care Team. Noone ever gets it right 😕