cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAN Party - Fragfest at PlusNet Towers

For those regulars around here you would have probably seen my post yesterday about PlusNet's new gaming servers and the brief section about a LAN party. Well I'm here to give you some more news about the LAN party now. We have a provisional date lined up on for the 20th October and want as many people as we can fit into the room to come, there will be a good smattering of staff so you can frag your favourite comms analyst (me of course!). Bob will likely be doing his bit for world peace and hiding in a corner looking nervous ;) So if we have tempted you and you are interested in the event then hop along to our forums at this link and let us know:- Discussion Forums As with most LAN parties you'll have to bring your own PC but we'll supply the refreshments, we might even be able to dig out some monitors if you can't face dragging it here. You can keep up with the action when you aren't playing as we hope to have some plasma screen set up with the latest action, this is still TBC though. I'll post more information into the linked forum thread as we get more details. Happy Fragging Chris

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
bobpullen1
Not applicable
lol, I'm gonna get you back for this Chris!
Chris
Legend
Knowing your aim, you'd miss Wink
Be3G
Grafter
Bob sounds just like me... isn't interested in weird computer games and and can't aim at things successfully to save his life.
Mand
Grafter
Oh Bob's interested, he's just rubbish! Wink