cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have your say about Plusnet

ISPA logo and trophy Those of you who’ve been reading our blogs for a while now will know that we’ve been rather successful over the years at the Internet Services Providers' Association (ISPA) awards.  Hopefully 2013 will be no different and we’d like to continue the momentum with a little help from you. Plusnet is participating in this year’s Customer Choice category which means it's down to you guys to tell the judges what you think of the service you receive from us. Not only this, but you could also be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to attend this year’s black-tie event in person. Read on to find out how ... ISPA is the UK's Trade Association for providers of internet services and brings together the UK internet industry to provide essential support through innovation, knowledge and experience in order to benefit the UK economy and society…in other words, these awards are a bit like the Oscars of the internet world. We're amongst a number of other companies battling it out for this coveted title and we need you to have your say! By telling ISPA and thinkbroadband what you think of Plusnet in terms of reliability, customer service and value for money, you could win tickets to their black-tie awards ceremony held in London this July. We really value customer feedback and we're not asking you to simply trumpet our cause in this survey. Instead, you have the chance to tell the industry what you honestly think of our service. The survey closes on 26th April 2013, and winners of the Consumer Choices award will be crowned on 11th July 2013 at the award ceremony hosted at the Sheraton Park Lane Hotel in London. The lucky winners of the competition to win tickets to the ceremony will attend the black tie event which includes a drinks reception, three-course meal, awards presentation and entertainment. Nicholas Lansman, ISPA Secretary General, said:

“The Customer Choice award puts the power back into the hands of customers and I wish the best of luck to those who have entered. The ISPAs have been going for 15 years and reflect the best of the British internet industry.”

So what are you waiting for? If you’ve already filled out the survey and still have feedback to share with us then feel free to leave a comment below ...

0 Thanks
67 Comments
67 Comments
Lawrence
Not applicable
Phone migration was excellent, router arrived and password etc next day, but it takes 7 days to connect the broadband. My right arm is missing
PeteandLiz
Not applicable
Spoke to April, your customer service adviser, this afternoon. She was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Nice to talk to someone who is not aggressive and has time for you - she deserves a pat on the back. Many thanks April.
johnwnice
Dabbler
I migrated telephone and broadband. Previous carrier chopped the broadband a day early, but Plusnet obligingly brought forward my start date. Excellent value for money, reliable service, intelligible call centre staff: what more can one ask?
Jo1
Not applicable
Moved to Plusnet 2 weeks ago, after a 7 day wait following arrival of router. Broadband connection keeps dropping and the speed is often so slow I can't even listen to a radio programme never mind watch any films. Previously I was with Orange and never had any of these problems. I've wasted a lot of my time speaking to Plusnet customer services they are skilled in customer care in so far as they are pleasant, but have not resolved anything- I'm paying for a broadband service, if I want a friendly chat I've got plenty of friends. I'm rapidly losing any confidence in this company's service.
barbara1
Not applicable
Extremely helpful and very patient & knowledgeable advisors when enquiring about swopping over to Plusnet. If the migration continues in this manner - I shall be a very happy chappie!
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Jo, if you've a recent support ticket reference you can provide me with then I'll happily take a look and see if there's anything I can do to help?
Kati_Teague
Not applicable
Poor support for problems. My connection keeps dropping so I logged in to the support service and answered various questions which took a while as my connection kept dropping. I answerd several questions which gave a clear picture of the intermittent loss of connections every few minutes. Then I was asked the question 'does my router work in the test socket?' and I had to click yes because at that particular moment it was connected (otherwise how could I be using the support service?) and because I clicked yes for that question the auto service decided that in that case my problem was resolved so no ticket will be allocated. When Plusnet works, it works pretty well, but if you have a problem then they are really poor in terms of solving it. Polite but useless would be my summary.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Sorry to hear you're having problems Kati. You need to run through that troubleshooter again. If your connection still drops when in the test socket then choose 'no'. Once completed a ticket is raised to our helpdesk who'll run some tests on your line and get the problem reported to BT Wholesale if needs be. If you've already a fault ticket reference then feel free to post it here and I'll take a quick look for you.
drumbeater
Not applicable
No problems at all with PlusNet so far, router arrived promptly and the communication keeping me up to date was excellent, everything went like clockwork. However (and it is a big however) the BT engineer who arrived to install the box was quite possibly the rudest and surliest man I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. If I hadn't have needed to get the box installed, I would have told him to get the hell out of my house! There are ways of asking for things (for example, the dogs - if he'd said politely 'We've had a directive from our head office requiring all dogs to be kept under control whilst we're in the house, would it be possible to put them in another room whilst I'm here) I would have done as he asked. However, to be told - If you don't get them dogs under control I'm leaving - is not the way I would have expected to be spoken to. At the moment I have a broken ankle, and can't keep up with the housework. Having three dogs, there's usually rather a lot! However, once again - he pulled out the settee to install the box, looked down and said 'Jesus Christ'. I asked what the problem was and was told 'I'm not used to working in conditions like this.' He made me feel as if I had asked him to work in a sewer! Talk about feeling humiliated! The last thing was when I asked (politely - quite an achievement under the circumstances) 'What happens next', he looked at me and said 'it's up to you to do the rest, I'm only paid to put the box in.' I asked when the connection would go live, and he said 'the tech guys have some work to do at the exchange first, you'll have to keep checking to see if it's live. Nothing to do with me.' I felt his whole attitude stank, to be honest, and was really upset after he had left. As I do have a broken ankle, it was also extremely difficult for me to see where to plug the router in and I eventually had to get down on the floor to see what I was doing. I sincerely hope that someone will put a rocket up this guy's backside and tell him to improve his customer relations!! That said, I'm very pleased with PlusNet and very glad I swapped.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@drumbeater, thanks for the feedback and apologies on behalf of the Openreach Engineer for his behaviour. As you're undoubtedly aware, the engineers aren't employed directly by us but you can leave feedback for Openreach separately here - http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/submitFeedback.do?contactReason=complain_rude_unsavoury_behaviour
David9
Not applicable
I recently moved to PlusNet. It's kinda been ok I suppose, but the fabled amazing support seemed only average. My first problem was that I was offered a date for connection a week away. The next day I had a message saying I had a provisional date a week after that. I didn't know how to confirm, discuss or change that without using the phone or ticket system here. I ran up but was told I had a 15 min wait and I was on my mobile at the time. No way. So I used the tickets here and I had to wait a day for a response. A conversation with a day wait between answers ensued which was beyond a joke. On their sign-up page it clearly says that if they can't install on the day you choose from their list, they will ring you. PlusNet have never rung me despite me asking them to as promised. In the end I had to ring and wait 5 minutes to be told the 'provisional' date was actually my install date. I felt like they thought I was stupid from our conversation, but since I'd never confirmed the date I was still unsure what would happen. Would they just turn up on my door despite me having not confirmed? Probably. So I just put this down to PlusNet being not as good as everyone says, but since everyone else seems to be happy I will be too. Install day arrives. BT engineer who I've met before arrived (he fixed my phone line and was generally excellent a month or so earlier). Everything for the fibre was done in 10 mins. BT modem installed, everything working up to the BT modem. Even the PlusNet router was connecting to it via LAN, and I could connect to the PlusNet router... just no internet. He said before he signs it off he wanted to make sure I could connect and it all worked, otherwise he'd have to come back and that would be another job and I might be waiting days. I managed to log onto the router and noticed my credentials wouldn't work, so at this point I wondered what my password actually was for the 'internet' I logged on here but the password is *** to protect the password. Great. That is so useful. So I tried searching to see if the password was the same as the router one, or my password to log on here, or some other password. Again, that wasn't clear. For the ADSL broadband it's the same, but is it for fibre? It didn't say. So I had to ring up with the BT engineer waiting around, along with his trainee. Just over 10 minutes waiting and all they had to do was 'turn on' my account. He said they wait for BT to sign off before they activate the account. But the BT engineer said if he signs off and they can't test it and something is wrong, then they'd need to re-visit. So basically PlusNet force the BT people to sign off on their work before they activate the account so you can log on. That means that you CANNOT log on until BT leave. That seems a perfect opportunity for error to occur. I said to the BT guy, your green light is on, I guess this is now PlusNet's problem if it doesn't work. He said he'd stay to make sure it was all ok... and in doing so made it not work! The irony! You could say so far I'm pretty perplexed by how PlusNet get such a good rating really. They are ok, but so far they have lied to me about ringing me to re-arrange my install date, and then they lied about the install process, the BT engineer CANNOT complete the full installation with you, they have to leave/signoff on the job before PlusNet will enable your account! First question, how hard was it to ring me, as promised on your sign-up page, and after I asked you? Secondly, how hard is it to just activate the account at midnight on the day of installation? Assuming you follow your booklets directions it says NOTHING about having to have the BT engineer sign off and leave your premises for his next job before it'll work. If their in-service support is this bad then I think I won't be coming back when I move house!
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi David, Thanks for the feedback. Must admit I'm a tad perplexed though: "He said they wait for BT to sign off before they activate the account." Maybe in odd circumstances but this isn't how most fibre installations are supposed to work. "Secondly, how hard is it to just activate the account at midnight on the day of installation?" That's exactly how the system is built and what normally happens assuming the account is in the correct state. I've no idea why you were advised otherwise. There's certainly some messaging and process improvements we can make based on your observations so again, thanks for sharing.
David9
Not applicable
Hi Bob, Thanks for your reply. Yes I'm perplexed too, and I'm the customer. Fortunately you get paid to be perplexed, I have to pay to be perplexed. Hopefully all the events are on record so maybe you can spot where things went wrong. None of it made any sense to me and felt more like a failure of process than just a bad process. I think PlusNet could benefit from being a bit more apologetic in their tone. I don't think at any point anyone has articulated anything approaching a 'sorry for getting it wrong'... and so every time I do contact you about these issues it just seems like you are trying to deflect them back even more and not hold your hands up over them. Dave
Dee
Not applicable
As a once loyal customer of more than 10 years, I have NEVER been so disappointed with a service as my recent experience with Plusnet. I wish I'd never let the Plusnet/BT engineer into my house over a month ago! Since then broadband has been down 95%+ of the time and sometimes the engineers broke the landline too! OK something's not working but the worst thing has been dealing with the Plusnet support system. I've learnt:- - it takes c.72 hours before a ticket/comment on a ticket gets attention (so said a team member yesterday) - Plusnet have no direct contact with BT - they must use e-chat and email so eg. engineer reports on a visit come via email and as one Plusnet guy put it, it takes c.48 hours to be sent and then Plusnet have to wade through them. If you're lucky, you might get an update within 4 days (my average experience is 5) - the timescales noted above mean you will have to 'keep pushing the button' yourself and if your landline gets broken then you will bust your mobile monthly allowance and then some. - no-one at Plusnet will take ownership of an issue - you will drop off the radar quite quickly. - the poor comms between BT and Plusnet means that the engineers will trip over each other (one undoing previous chap's fix) - the only progress being made with my problem is being made because a sympathetic BT engineer has taken it on himself even though we are not his customer (Plusnet is). Plusnet are effectively out of the loop. Whichever way I look at this, I can see no benefit of being with Plusnet - if anything it's been an added complication and certainly increased the delays. As one Plusnet chap put it, they have to deal with the same call centre as everyone else! I've been responsible for a number of recommendations, including business, but no more, never again!
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Dawn, Sorry to hear things haven't been plain sailing :( The 72 hours is the turnaround time for a fault escalation that's passed to our suppliers. Quite often they'll get back to us before this but we do have to allow this long for them to look at things on their side. We can phone Wholesale as well as use eChat/email etc. however this doesn't guarantee a quicker response. There are four parties involved where engineers are concerned, Openreach, BT Wholesale, us and you. It takes time for information to pass from one party to another. All ISP's that resell BT Wholesale's service (a *lot* of them) are party to the same processes. It's set up like this due to equivalence rules that are enforced by the regulators. We will take ownership of an issue where required, is there's anything you think I might be able to do to help then feel free to provide me with your username or a recent support ticket reference from your account and I'll take a look. You say there's no benefit in being with Plusnet but I'm not sure what benefit you're referring to? Exactly the same interactions would be required if you were a BT Retail customer. Sorry to have let you down and I hope your problem's fixed before too long.
Truthteller
Not applicable
I WAS WITH BT/INDIAN TELECOM AND I FOUND THE SERVICE AT ALL LEVELS TERRIBLE, THERE WAS ALWAYS A CONNECTION PROBLEM WITH BT AND ITS INDIAN CALL CENTRE,S IT WAS LIKE SPEAKING TO AN INDIAN CURRY TAKE AWAY... AND THE PRICES DISGUSTINGLY HIGH,,,,A BT RIP OFF..i JOINED PLUSNET WHICH I KNOW IS OWNED BY BT OVER 2 YEARS AGO....SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN QUIET HAPPY AT ALL LEVELS WITH PLUSNET...MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT BT IS GETTING MORE INVOLVED WITH PLUSNET'S ACTIVITIES AND THE COSTS & SERVICES ARE NOW LOOKING LIKE BT HAS HAD MORE CONTROL OVER PLUSNET HENCE MORE CUSTOMERS PROBLEMS......I HOPE BT DOES NOT POKE ITS NOSE INTO PLUSNETS AFFAIRS AS THEN PLUSNET'S GOOD REPUTATION WILL END,,,AND SO WILL MY LOYALTY WITH PLUSNET.
Chelly
Not applicable
Just left a positive comment on the survey, you deserve to win. A refreshing change to 3G who bore you with tales of monsoons in India and 5 masts down. I'm not running a telecommunications company I just want to use the Internet without having to stand outside!! Some lovely sounding guys on the phone too - bonus!
markm9
Grafter
Since joining PN ive had no major issues, migration from previous was seemless, kept informed every step of the way, as for value for money again this like the service i have received is excellent, heres to many years ahead well done PN
graeme2
Not applicable
joined plusnet two weeks ago ...they claim i should get upto 66meg...which i do now and again..tonite i have 5meg today i had 44meg who know what ill get tommorow.speed varies so much from 1 minute to the other..
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Is that across a wired or wireless connection Graeme? If you get the same variable speeds using a wired connection then I'd suggest raising a fault with our support desk by completing the troubleshooter over at faults.plus.net.
liz_marner
Not applicable
bob could u tell me why my broadband was 11 49 now its 14 99
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Liz, assuming I'm looking at the correct account, it's because an offer that was applied to your account has since lapsed. If you're wanting to discuss it further then give our Customer Options Team a call.
bucksboy
Dabbler
Have been with Plusnet since last August (changed from Freeserve/Orange where had been for years and put up with poor service for fear of changing) setup was fine, speed better, price ok. Recently BT line fault in my area and it messed up phone and broadband. But after emails/calls to Plusnet with people who wanted to help, it was sorted out and has been fine since (say that quietly in case gremlins listening !) The point is these connections are quite complex and things can go wrong, it's how a firm respond to problems,including many customers like me not having a clue about such tech things, and the way they try to explain, that makes all the difference, it's a million miles away from my Orange experience and I think Plusnet do try to get it right and deserve their very high rating by Which? mag who don't give out praise unless earnt.
Roger2
Not applicable
Switched from Be to Plusnet, because I did not like the idea of moving to Sky, and I had been a Plusnet customer in the past with no major issues. After some minor glitches getting connected, my download speed and stability are fine, and just about what I was getting with Be. However my upload speed has dropped from over a meg to around 320kb/s ..about a third of what it used to be. I've not moved, exchange is the same etc etc. How come it's so bad? (Oh and the router from Be was identical to the one from Plusnet, same firmware level etc etc).
lowflyer
Not applicable
You have asked me for feedback on my last conversation with your support team. Been with you for over ten years (before broadband), and have two accounts. Up until February this year the support has been excellent. However, since that month I have had more problems and frustrations than one would expect over years. Have spoken to 14 support persons (help assistant and phone), took copies of every printed word received by and sent to you. I seem to be on the phone to the support staff every few days with a problem not of my making. On Friday I booted up and found I no longer had an email service!. The person I spoke to (Olly) took a long time to sort out the reason, and I am not surprised. He informed me that the reason for disconnection was due to the cedricstenning account being closed (which I was expecting) was because THAT was the email account. I have not been informed about that fact from ANYBODY previously, so I was astonished. To prevent this comment becoming book size, please lookup the records on queries from myself under the ID names of Cedric, Edward, and Gerald Stenning. Olly was unable to put matters right because the matter can only be handled by the Customer Options Team, and they are not there over the weekends!. Shall be ringing them tomorrow of course, because as stated previously, I have no email facility at the moment. All my troubles started in February when You(as promised) were going to give me a full service (Home phone and Broadband) from 1st of March on a rolling contract. This did not happen, and I was not connected to the Net for nearly three weeks!!. Also you did not keep your promises on the cost (I have the records). All in all, your support team seem to do what they can, but the system beats them. I do get the impression that in the latter, the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing!
lowflyer
Not applicable
Very sorry, the last person I spoke to was TOM!, apologies to Olly.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Roger, our provisioning system places the initial order with a capped upload speed. If you raise a support ticket asking for your upload to be uncapped then we'll get it sorted for you.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Edward, sorry to hear we've let you down. I've just taken a quick look at your accounts and made some changes in a bid to restore your mail access. This won't cost you anything despite what's been previously advised. I'll keep an eye on the account over the course of today and give you a nudge once things are up and running again ...
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Quicker than expected! You mail should be working again now Edward Smiley
Truthteller
Not applicable
BOB PULLEN...ITS TOP PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CUSTOMERS LIKE TO TALK TO IF A PROBLEM ARISES BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO GET THINGS DONE....YOU DONT JUST SAY IT ...YOU DO IT...IT IS VERY VERY UNUSUAL FOR ANY ISP TO HAVE A GOOD TROUBLE SHOOTER ON BOARD LIKE YOU... KEEP UP THE GREAT CUSTOMER FEEDBACK BOB AS YOU MAKE A BIG IMPACT ....
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Thanks Keith Smiley
diane2
Not applicable
Cant belive that i get a diffrent story every time i make a phonecall
jan_lewis
Not applicable
Plusnet Further to your tx invitation re my conversation with your employee:In October 2012 I commenced my contract for broadband and was informed by Fred that I would have a one off payment of 36.48 with 12 monthly payments of 6.49. On checking my bank statement I noticed you are deducting 12.99 from my account from January. This is not the contract I agreed to, I have not received any communication from you informing me of this change and I am now told it will cost me 60.00 to cancel the contract. The person I spoke to was most unhelpful and kept insisting I had a email from you. When I asked to which address he said Anythinf you like which is not my gmail address as you can see from above. I would appreciate written confirmation from you as I have received no paperwork from you whatsoever. I do not consider this is acceptable and I am very disappointed at the treatment I got. I look forward to a written response from you. J. Lewis
brambleberryfar
Not applicable
I would just like to say that the service we have received to date from Plusnet has been exemplary, and way beyond previous experiences of other providers. Living in a very rural location with very old telephone wires - and being the last property from the exchange - we have a poor signal which you cannot do anything about. However your support team are unfailingly knowledgeable, helpful and patient with non-IT-geeks such as ourselves. Friends who are also on Plusnet also find the same and speak equally highly of your team. Kind regards, Marie Chapman, Brambleberry Farm, Bratoft, Lincolnshire
richardjw
I see that your new customer Jo has a similar problem to me: "Broadband connection keeps dropping and the speed is often so slow I can't even listen to a radio programme never mind watch any films... I've wasted a lot of my time speaking to Plusnet customer services they are skilled in customer care in so far as they are pleasant, but have not resolved anything- I'm paying for a broadband service, if I want a friendly chat I've got plenty of friends. I'm rapidly losing any confidence in this company's service." My broadband was ok until an outage on April 13, since then it's been slow (now 1Mbps at best) with intermittent drops in speed plus disconnections.
Patrick_White
Not applicable
Although when the plusnet system works it is ok, when it doesn't then it is a job to get anything done. i work in IT i know about how the system works. 3 separate occasions i have had to contact the support team, each time they have said they need to check the internal wiring, each time the engineer confirmed what i already knew that there was no fault at my house. Amazingly when the engineer called Plusnet to say there was no fault the speed increased within a few hours. For all of the advertising saying "fast, reliable, cheap broadband and We'll do you proud" i have yet to see this. i think it's time i started looking for another broadband provider
Geoff5
Not applicable
A thank you to Liam. He recently was most patient and helpful while sorting out my router troubles. I would like him to know that my new router arrived safely and promptly and works a dream. My troubles with my Voyager are at an end - 3 cheers. Regards and thanks Geoff Clayton
Mireille
Not applicable
Thank you to the PlusNet team for being patient and helpful with my internet connection problems with a new laptop!The new router arrived very promptly and everything is now working. Thank you again Mireille Fleming
Mandy_Telling
Not applicable
I have found the whole experience an absolute joke! (and a costly one). The biggest mistake I made moving from O2 to PlusNet. Billing department were more helpful as to were Customer Services. Can't wait until my years' contract has ended so I can cancel.
Carol3
Not applicable
We had phone and broadband with BT and changed to Plusnet in February. BT cut our broadband off without warning so contacted Plusnet and they connected us to their BB same day,brilliant!! It usually takes 15 mins for customer service to answer phone (at least 30mins with BT)The staff are always very friendly and helpful. The BB speed in our area is one of the slowest possible but Plusnet is a little bit faster than BT. Leaving BT was a nightmare, only this month have they stopped charging us for services we no longer receive, I think they got fed up of my constant calls and emails. I know both companies are under the same 'umbrella' but we are hoping Plusnet will remain as good as they have been up to date. Thank you.
charles_cliffor
Not applicable
I have just upgraded to fibre and was informed i should get 24Mbs, so am very disappointed that I only get 16.6 Mbps on average. Plusnet said the 24Mbps was an esimate, a little out by 25%!!
natalie
Not applicable
I moved house at the beguinning of march and had booked an appointment to have my service moved to the new address on the 16th of march, I wantef to stay with plusnet as I hadnt had any problems before however after sitting at home on the 16th all day there was no sign of the engineer. It is now the 17th of may and I still hav no landline or broadband despite emails and phone calls and an unsuccessful encounter with the rudest engineer I have met. Took the day of.work and suprise suprise no engineer turned up Ive had enough, il b cancelling and god help them if they charge a cancellation fee
bobpullen1
Not applicable
@diane, anything I can help with? If you've a recent support ticket reference that you can provide me with then I'll happily take a look and provide you with any definitive answers you're after? @jan lewis, same applies. If you've a recent support ticket reference you can provide me with (or your account username) then I'll take a look. @brambleberryfarm/Marie, thanks for the positive feedback :) @Richard Wilson, as mentioned to Jo, I'm happy to take a look however you'd need to provide me with some means of identifying your account? @Patrick White, whilst I recognise it can be frustrating, it's protocol to ask that you've carried out all the necessary checks your side to eliminate your wiring/equipment as a potential cause. BT Wholesale expect you to have carried out these checks before we escalate a fault to them/Openreach. You'd be surprised how many charges we get lumbered with where customers haven't done this and the problem ends up being in the customer's domain following an engineer visit :\ @Geoff, thanks. I'll pass your comments onto Liam. @Mireille, glad to hear it :) @Mandy Telling, is there anything I can help you with? Happy to look into things if you're able to provide me with a recent support ticket or your account username? @charles clifford, the estimate is taken from here - http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome It's normally pretty conservative so it's unfortunate you're not receiving the speeds it says you should :\ @natalie, sorry to hear that. I'd like to look into it if you're able to provide me with some method of identifying your account?
John23
Not applicable
After signing up with Plusnet a couple of weeks ago my circumstances changed and unfortunatel i had to cancel with them. The staff were very friendly and as i had cancelled within one week they assured me that there would be no issues with my phone line and broadband not being affected. Unfortunately last week i lost my broadband signal and contacted 02 who i am currently with. They informed me that Plusnet had taken over the broadband. I contacted Plusnet who admitted that they had made an error and the order had slipped through. After being passed around to customer services, order updates team and various others, they all confirmed that the error was theirs, however when i asked to speak to a manager they stated that i would need to put my complaint on the members forum. My login is no longer active so not sure what i do. I am really disappointed with the service i have received or in this case have not. Hopefully my case is a one off but it would be nice to get a worthy response.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi John, Sorry to hear about what happened. What's your account username? I should be able to grant you access to the Member Centre again.
doug_godden
Not applicable
well again cut line this morning why do that same thing go on wrong on line who was it? please no ask me I want know what go on with it your line cut every time! moment look very poor your line cut out again again. can you please let me know if you can help it. please no play with it about line....
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Doug, your line has been dropping the connection as can be seen in our server logs: Session Ended Session Duration N/A 1:12:18 (on going) 13:13 03/Jun/2013 0:0:31 12:47 03/Jun/2013 0:0:21 12:29 03/Jun/2013 0:0:30 12:22 03/Jun/2013 0:2:50 12:10 03/Jun/2013 0:2:3 11:34 03/Jun/2013 0:1:22 11:41 03/Jun/2013 0:15:42 11:23 03/Jun/2013 0:7:49 11:10 03/Jun/2013 0:1:22 11:05 03/Jun/2013 0:11:28 10:53 03/Jun/2013 0:2:25 10:49 03/Jun/2013 0:9:51 10:38 03/Jun/2013 0:39:49 09:57 03/Jun/2013 One Day, 19:50:3 I've sent one of your recent support tickets back to our Faults Department so that they can investigate further.
doug_godden
Not applicable
well again again you been cut out line what go on with will you please sort out with it your line? stop play with it line....
Lille
Not applicable
I am very disappointed. I moved abroad and needed to cancel the service. I wasted an hour and 10 pounds trying to call you, as you only cancel the service by phone. Nobody answered the call. I sent a letter finally and got the service cancelled. Now I need to pay the last bill, that in some reason wasn't taken with direct debit as all previous ones. And again the only option that was given, is calling you. I will not call any more. If you can't provide any other option how to pay, then it will remain unpaid. I'm not going to waste my time and money any more to sponsor your poor customer service.
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Lille, it's likely that the final payment is for a different amount to your normal monthly subscription payment. Because of this it will be seen as a one-off payment and therefore can't be taken using your Direct Debit Instruction (assuming it's even still active). Our billing department work around the clock so it should be relatively trivial to get in touch early morning/later at night when we're not very busy. Failing that you could write to us with a cheque/covering letter. It really is in your best interests to settle the outstanding payment. Anyway, sorry to see you go and I hope the emigration was stress free.