cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google's Festive "Easter eggs" for the holidays

During my daily trawl of all things that is web based I found the following on the Techcrunch website. Basically Techcrunch have found out that Google is using these little festive capers as ways of drawing peoples interests to the ads on the right hand side. Personally I think its probably no more than Google trying to spread a bit of Christmas cheer! Google Christmas Easter Egg Google Christmas Easter Egg The following are the terms which have been uncovered so far:

However I would be very interested to see what the potential revenue/click rates change is for this, personally I don't think that it would make me anymore likely to click on them!

0 Thanks
6 Comments
6 Comments
operationsprey
Not applicable
Search for snowmen... http://www.google.co.uk/images/snowman.png Oddly enough this doesn't work for snowman. V. Poor SEO 😉
Kelly
Hero
I can't see them. Google is scrooging me! Sad
asbo_dog
Not applicable
recently moved to firefox and installed the ad blocker add on so cant see there revenue making links. must disable it and see if i can find a new chistmas word.
jwing
Grafter
@Kelly I think you've been a naughty boy this year, hence why Google is scrooging you! Cheesy
thesign1
Not applicable
Looks like "christmas snowman" gets you the snowman as well Cheesy
LiamM
Grafter
Xmas gets you holly.