cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get up to £50 in M&S vouchers for you and a friend

cs_mands_bnnrWe've put together an amazingly tempting offer for you. Recommend Plusnet broadband to a friend before 28th November and we'll send you and your friend up to £50 in vouchers to spend at M&S^. Even better - you'll get the vouchers before Chistmas, so you can both treat yourself to something special. You'll still get our normal referral discounts off your bill each month too. As always, there's no limit to the number of people you can recommend, or the number of vouchers you can get. Recommend Plusnet Value and we'll send you a £20 M&S voucher each. If you recommend Plusnet Extra you'll both get £30 in vouchers. And (you can guess where this is going) if you recommend Plusnet Pro, you'll get £50 each. Simply pass your Plusnet username to anyone you think would benefit from award-winning broadband, and make sure they join us before 28th November. They'll need to sign-up via this page so you can both get your vouchers: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/referrals/ Once your friend is up and running we'll email you both, to tell you how to claim your vouchers. Legal bits and bobs can be found here

0 Thanks
19 Comments
19 Comments
WebDude
Grafter
Sorry, but Nectar or M+S Vouchers have no appeal to me. I have to say that just the cash would be best, at least for me, and I would also far prefer the mechanism working with the existing referral scheme, so web page banners could be used and get the benefit of any special offers you are making (such as getting 3 months free). Of course, I may be in the minority, having seen your poll, but we can ALL use cash, where Nectar points or M+S are restricted to those who use/ visit the appropriate service/ store. (Not bought anything in M+S for years, and doubt their prices are very competitive so even if I did get 50 quid, it would be better in cash as it would be more flexible as I could use some for online purchases, some to pay for cinema tickets, and perhaps get items at lower cost too.)
WebDude
Grafter
Forgot to say - this must be the third or fourth promotion in a row where one has to pass on PlusNet username to a prospective customer (which is where the banner system works far better, IMHO). I have been planning a nationwide launch of a site aimed at businesses (0800 number and all) which would have included PN as a recommended ISP, but as your promotions have moved away from working with just banners, I will make use of Affiliate Window, Trade Doubler, etc, which will (unfortunately) list only your competitors. Of course I won't be in a position to give a personal recommendation, but it will offer visitors a larger choice of ISPs instead of just the one...
Paulalex
Grafter
Sounds great, just to bad the first friend i tried to add as a new member one month ago today, is still pending.. and after three phones calls plusnet still wont process his order fully.. johnflap89
LiamM
Grafter
@WebDude, are Plusnet not signed up with Affiliate Window or Trade Doubler? They are listed with some affiliate networks, I know, and the Cashback for signups on Quidco at the moment is £38 for a home phone and broadband signup and £28 for just broadband :- http://www.quidco.com/plus-net/
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
HI Paulalex, Have you raised a ticket about it? Jojo Smiley
Paulalex
Grafter
wow this is one strange ISP, so your telling me i would have better luck raising a ticket than phoning Residential Sales, Shocked Shocked Shocked
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
HI Paulalex, If you have any problems with your referral you should raise a ticket. Any referrals would only take effect though when the person you have referred has an active service. If they are experiencing a delay in provision then I would certainly suggest they chase that up with us. Jojo Smiley
Paulalex
Grafter
Never worrie i got speaking to some one on the phone, and he has got it all sorted first time.. no tickets. It was not about the referral, it was how long it took plusnet to even look at his order.
mark835
Not applicable
cannot get you emial on plusnet nor plus..com given lots of wrong advice
mark835
Not applicable
email dont work
mark835
Not applicable
no email nobody knows how to //////
HowComes
Not applicable
YES! I will recommend PN, I know a few with little to do than call up to find out why their service is dodgy and why the 'Service status' shows ALL GREEN, but this is going on at the same time on the phones; Current calls waiting 38 Longest call waiting now 26 minutes and 29 seconds
WebDude1
Not applicable
@LiamM - they may well be, but I have two aims, (1) to be able to recommend this ISP with minimal fuss, and clicking on one of my own banners (taking a visitor to PlusNet) seems the easiest, while allowing any visitor to get the best deals going (I have just today seen that entering a code means PlusNet signups can get 3 months free, but of course PN seems not to want to tell existing customers about this offer being made) and (2) that where Affiliate Window or similar might give a one-off lump sum, I would prefer a long term discount which may eventually mean I get broadband for free (it will take a lot of signups but has more appeal than even 100 pounds in M+S vouchers (for me, at least). So yes, I could link to PN via something like AW but really wanted to make the point that these voucher codes and so on are just very messy and my response is to abandon 'messy' methods where the new customer has to enter codes or usernames, and if necessary, abandon recommending PN altogether.
WebDude1
Not applicable
FWIW, I do see there is a note on the front page, about the three months free deal, but it is sufficiently far down that it may not be noticed (I saw an item on a news website, where someone with sharper eyes had spotted it) It might be the case that some e-mail will arrive later in the week about this November offer, but given it started on Wednesday, I would have hoped to have seen a message direct from PN about it by now.
Cheekylax
Not applicable
Hi PN Looking to introduce my client/contact base to PN Instead of intro them to your site and allowing to complete or not.Want to complete the application for them with a fully recorded phone line. Have called twice and been advised someone from affiliates will contact me in 5-7 days each time but to no avail. Please advise
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Cheekylax, not sure what your requirements are but I'm wondering whether or not our partner product would suit? - http://www.plus.net/business/partner/what_is_partner.shtml
Dan5
Not applicable
Hi, can someone please tell me who I can contact to stop PlusNet emails? I left in early 2005 but they still keep coming and I have no way of logging in to stop them!
bobpullen1
Not applicable
Hi Dan, can you remember what your username used to be?
Dan5
Not applicable
Bob, do you have an email address I could send it to? I assume you can see my email address I used on this form?