cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Germany Calling? - Well done England!

We're through to the last 16, just (phew!). I'm sure there are plenty of people with finger nails bitten to the bone. The pundits are saying Germany are next, well bring them on Smiley Rather than biting my nails over the result I've been biting my nails over the network. The nation must've ground to a halt today as people watched the game on TV and online. We saw an extra 4.5Gbps of iPlayer traffic from the football. Fortunately the next round game will be on a Sunday so most people will be at home and watch on TV rather than being stuck at work watching online. Should give me a quiet weekend. The 2 graphs below show the total iPlayer traffic we've just seen and a comparison for yesterday (it's split on 2 different graphs due to the way iPlayer traffic is distributed). iPlayer World Cup iPlayer World Cup Dave Tomlinson Plusnet plc

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
Steve_M
Not applicable
I dont know if thats a good thing what with it reflecting on my sloow BB, Well done though and goodluck England.
Not applicable
[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Plusnet PLC, Bob Pullen. Bob Pullen said: RT @plusnet: Germany Calling? - Well done England! http://bit.ly/dtEQse [...]
brewerdave1
Not applicable
Don't know if it was just me but....... I thought England were dreadful - didn't watch the last two games so if everybody says that was an improvement then they must have been truly shocking !!
Not applicable
[...] also : Germany Calling? – Well done England! Bookmark [...]