cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free GAME vouchers with Broadband Your Way Pro

I'm delighted to announce that we've agreed a deal with major UK retailer GAME to offer all new Broadband Your Way Pro customers a free £40 voucher - to spend on whatever you want in a GAME store. This offer is also available to existing customers - all you need to do is upgrade to Broadband Your Way Pro and agree to a new 12 month contract and you'll be eligible for the vouchers. So, what are you waiting for? Broadband Your Way Pro is optimised for online gaming and prioritises gaming traffic to give low latency and ping times, giving you the edge over your mates! Read more about Your Way Pro.

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
Chinster
Grafter
Ummm, what about us lot who are already on it? Smiley
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
Apologies for not making this clearer - the offer is also available to existing BBYW Pro customers who are happy to commit to a new 12 month contract. The Ts & Cs have been updated to reflect this: http://www.plus.net/residential/broadband/bbyw_pro.shtml If you raise a ticket then I'll make sure you get your vouchers.
omar_sharif
Not applicable
i signed up for broadband your way pro and was promised by the sales guy in sheffield call centre or wherever it is, that i was eligible for the vouchers and i still have not recieved them. quite upsetting to be honest
chrisc
Aspiring Pro

Hi Omar, I've had a look at your account and you haven't raised a ticket to request the vouchers. I'll have a word with the sales guy involved to make sure they are telling customers the correct process. Have a look at this page and raise a ticket by clicking the link in the 'stuff you need to know' section. I'll get the vouchers ordered for you as soon as possible. Chris.