cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Festive Blog #18 - What time is The Snowman on?

Christmas Eve at 1.50 on Channel 4! Although not my cup of tea some people really do like Christmas television. There's nothing like watching exactly the same programmes that you didn't enjoy last year ;) There's actually some pretty decent films on this year (see BBC 1 @ 5.35 on boxing day!) Have a look at the full Christmas listings on radiotimes.com. Festive blog archive.

0 Thanks
3 Comments
3 Comments
Be3G
Grafter
The Bear (a film with a very similar style to The Snowman) is a nice thing to watch... I seem to recall I actually preferred it The Snowman.
jnelson
Grafter
As a kid I loved Peter and the Wolf so last year when Channel 4 aired this Prokoviev classic in an updated stop-start animation it was wonderful, they are repating it this year and would urge everyone to watch it - brilliant musical story and the animation is amazing Tuesday 25 December 7:20pm - 8:00pm More4
Be3G
Grafter
Wow, a member of PN staff who knows a piece of classical music! Wink More seriously though, thanks for mentioning it... I too like the music to it so I'll set the computer to record it when it's on.