cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Festive Blog #15 - Wii wish you a Merry Christmas!

Do you remember a few years back when the must have Christmas present was Tracy Island? People would do anything they could to get their hands on one. This year it's the Nintendo Wii. Huge demand for the Nintendo Wii has seen the console become one of the most sought after Christmas gifts this year. Normally retailing at around £180 shops have cottoned on to the huge demand and are charging in excess of £250. Some shops are not letting people buy the console alone - they must take at least 5 games too! If you are one of the unlucky people who is still looking for a Wii check out wii-consoles.co.uk. This site updates every 60 seconds telling you who has the console in stock and how much they are charging! You can even sign up for email alerts so you don't miss the chance to get your hands on one!

0 Thanks
3 Comments
3 Comments
phil
Grafter
I can empathise with anyone looking for a Wii this Christmas after I experienced the search last year - good luck! The link that Chris posted shows stock at Game, with Wii Play and a 2nd remote - good deal at about £220. Go get one then you can surf using PlusNet from the sofa too 🙂
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
for about 5 minutes this afternoon Amazon had a standard Wii with one remote for £180. Sold out before I could even get it in my basket!
p_w_d_stone1
Not applicable
I got mine in June and another for a wedding present in July- stock issues seemed to have more or less disappeared now (still had to hunt, but not hard). Had I known I'd have kept both boxed and would be making a mint on eBay Cheesy