cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datacentre Outage - NEW

Datacentre Outage - NEW

Datacentre Outage - NEW

At approximately 01:00am this morning our primary datacentre suffered a complete power outage. This meant that most of our internal systems, portals, and email were unavailable. Our network engineers worked to restore the primary services, and internal systems and portal access are now available. We are continuing to experience problems with email services, and are working on restoring mail access as our priority. We will provide a further update as soon as possible, and would like to thank you for your patience whilst we resolve these issues. Kind Regards, Mand Beckett Customer Support Please note that we don't usually post service status notices on to the Community Site, however as the service status feed isn't updating correctly to reflect the problems we are posting this here. Any further updates will be made on our usual service status post which can be found here:- http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/ As the service status threads are working correctly this post has been removed from the front page of the Community Site.

0 Thanks
4 Comments
4 Comments
Be3G
Grafter
There was once talk about turning servicestatus.net into a site covering the whole of PlusNet rather than just Metronet - assuming the site would have still been usable during the power outage, it seems like last night was a good example of a time it would have been useful.
Geoff_Bennett
Not applicable
my email accounts are still not working.
Chris
Legend
@Geoff I'd suggest getting in touch with our support team. This blog was from 13 months ago and isn't related to any issues you may currently be having.
Terry_R_Brinkwo
Not applicable
And our email also keeps rejecting my password(s)