cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community site nominated for blog award

Computer Weekly Blog Awards Just over a year since its inception, our Community site blogs have been nominated for a leading industry award! We've been shortlisted in The Computer Weekly.com IT Blog Awards 08 Company blogs category. These awards are reader nominated so it's fantastic to see that people are reading and enjoying the content that we're publishing. We're delighted to see the Community site continue to grow and feature more and more interesting and varied content - we've got plenty more planned for the site so, watch this space for more company blogs from PlusNet. Vote for PlusNet: Voting runs through July and we're up against some big names like LG and Microsoft. It would be great to win the award and be crowned the 'best of the best'. If you regularly enjoy reading our articles and blogs, please take the time to vote for us by visting ComputerWeekly.com or clicking the link next to this article and selecting PlusNet from the 'Company blogs' drop down menu.

0 Thanks
5 Comments
5 Comments
Firejack
Grafter
+1 Vote from me. The Plusnet Blogs are easily one of the best additions made to the service in the last few years. Always an interesting read while I drink my coffee Smiley
Melise1
Not applicable
I cast my vote...it was everso easy to decide! MMJ
carol
When do we find out if we have won please as the voting has now closed? Carol
chrisc
Aspiring Pro
The winners are announced during August. No specific date that I can see at the moment but I'll be sure to let everyone know when we get the results in.
Not applicable
[...] at the beginning of July, we discovered the Community Site had been nominated for the ComputerWeekly.com IT Blog Awards. Unfortunately, we weren’t successful in winning the award, but consider it a privilege to [...]