cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSC continues the strike back

The IVR was opened up today to allow the remaining Broadband Faults through to the CSC. We have seen a slight upturn in calls but this has had no negative effect.

As we move forwards in the fight against the dark side, the strike back continues.

Team B have pledged to commit 4 hours each, out of work time tomorrow, (Wed) to further reduce the current number of tickets. Is any one else prepared to beat this one???

Luke and I put our window dressing skills to good use yesterday and I reckon the prize table in the CSC is looking pretty good indeed. “Suit you Sir”

So whether its beer, wine or chocolate, the table is full and and its yours for the taking Smiley

Simon Leary is currently helping out the TSM’s whilst I get up to speed. Another shoulder for me to lean on. Nice one Simon.

Many congratulations are due to the PlusNet football team who recently were Division 1 winners in the Soccerscene Summer 2006 league and runners up in the Cup. Special CSC pats on the back to Nick Dodds, Simon Leary and James Kirkham. Well done all.

We’ll be back tomorrow with more news. Meantime, may the force be with you.

Mark

0 Thanks
3 Comments
3 Comments
James_H
Not applicable
Mine for the taking eh... *Gets in car to drive to Sheffield*
Andy1
Not applicable
Give me a sack of tickets to do and for it i'll take a PSP and the chocolate Cheesy
Assos1
Just browsing
Bugger the PSP I'll do it for the chocolate Tongue