cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months free for Tiscali customers

We've now made it even easier for you to reduce your monthly broadband bill. As well as re-launching our popular referrals 4x discount offer we've now launched a special offer for your friends and family. For the next month we're giving current Tiscali broadband customers their first 3 months free if they switch to Plusnet. So, if you've got friends and family who are currently with Tiscali and looking for a change then why not tell them about this offer? You'll get the improved 4x referral discount for 6 months as a thank you for referring and they can take advantage of this limited time offer. You'll continue to get a discount for every person that you refer as long as they remain a Plusnet customer. The offer will end on 30th June, so move fast to get a great deal for yourself and your friends and family! If you know of anyone looking to switch then they can call our Sales Team on 0800 073 2026 or signup via the following page http://www.plus.net/tiscali/. Please note, the offer is only available from the page above and not via the normal signup journey. If you're unsure about how to sign up for the offer then please give us a call and we'll be happy to help.  If you'd like to know more about our My Referrals scheme then have a look at our Member Centre pages which tell you everything you need to know.  See full terms of the offer.

0 Thanks
2 Comments
2 Comments
Paul5
Not applicable
Hello there, I am currently with "tiscali Unlimited talk" at present (approx £30 p/c/m), for broadband 2meg & anytime local phone calls. Any chance of a better deal? Many thanks, Paul
Barry_Eastwood
Not applicable
Re 3Months free for Tiscali customers. just wondered how long this offer has been available ? I came to plus net from tiscali quite recently..