cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line dead,but can't reach Plusnet to report it!

Fiona4

Phone line dead,but can't reach Plusnet to report it!

My phone line has died (broadband still okay). I've checked with a phoned plugged into the master socket and it is definitely dead!

I've tried the on-line checker for phone lines which just says "oooops something has gone wrong......" and gives me a number to call which doesn't seems to work.

I've tried on-line chat but again message says unavailable and then gives 2 telephone numbers to try. I've tried both of these but both don't connect me to Plusnet!

Plusnet are you out there? Can someone help me please?

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Phone line dead,but can't reach Plusnet to report it!

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your phone service.

Having looked into your account I can see the line test you've run via the Member Centre online has actually detected a fault and it has been reported to Openreach.

I apologise for the less than informative message you received when the test completed.

We've been given an estimated response time of by 31/03/17 23:59:59. Our faults team will provide you with an update once we receive more information, which is usually after the response time.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Fiona4

Hi Anoush - thanks for the prompt response. Good to know a fix is on the way.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29