Did you mean: 

No Caller Display or 1571 answer service

FIXED
MKM64
Hooked
Fixes: 1

No Caller Display or 1571 answer service

Hi,

My phone line went live yesterday but I don't have any Caller Display or 1571 service.  Contacted 'Chat' and was told that the Caller Display hadn't been added to the account and that they would do it and it would take 24 hrs to activate.  However, since then, I've discovered the 1571 service also isn't working and after over an hour on the 'Chat' again I realised after being 1st in the queue for about half an hour that they had closed the chat lines and left me dangling!!

I'm beginning to think I've made a mistake changing to Plusnet, especially if you can't get hold of anyone for some help!

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: No Caller Display or 1571 answer service

Hello,

Sorry to hear of the problems you're encountering and for a poor first impression. Sad

I'll be happy to take a look at things for you once I'm back in the office tomorrow morning to find out what's happening.

Thanks for your patience @MKM64

I've looked into your line and I can see the caller display feature is active, but the voicemail isn't. To attempt to resolve the problem I have placed an order to remove all the calling features from the line.

Once this completes, I will then place another order to reactivate both your caller display and voicemail.

This process can take 24 hours and I'll update your ticket once completed.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MKM64
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

Thanks Anoush, all working now,

Smiley

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problem, thanks for coming back to let me know. Thumbs_Up

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button