Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my call Plan

FIXED
oldg1t
Hooked

How do I change my call Plan

I know that I can change my call features but I cant see how I can change my call plan without contacting by phone.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: How do I change my call Plan

Hi @oldg1t, you should be able to change your phone package through the product change section of the member centre Here.

When going through this process, you will first be asked to select a broadband package, however there should be the option to remain on the same package you're currently on.

After selecting the appropriate broadband package, you'll be given the options for call plans.

I hope this helps.

Please note, the price mentioned when going through the product change pages would not take in to account any discounts you currently have on your account if you have any applied.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
oldg1t
Hooked

Thanks HarryB

Followed your link and got to bit I want to remove (Plusnet Anytime) but I only see option to keep this product or go back. (See attachment)

Seems very long winded to change a minor item. Sledge hammer to crack a nut !

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Above that, does it not show the options for other call plans?

One of the call plans (Either Line only or Plusnet Weekends usually, depending on when you took out phone) should show the cost as £0.00 per month.

Here's a screenshot of my account:

My call plans.PNG

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet