Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my call plan?

FIXED
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: How do I cancel my call plan?

No problems, if there's ever anything else I can help with just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

@Gandalf Just hjacking this thread to say I'm in the same position, about to drop from E & W to Line only. Would it be possible for you to check my discounts and contract if I drop you a PM once I've done the product change please ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sure thing.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks. I'm planning to take advantage of the Best Mates rates mobile offer and use that and my voip system for most of our calls moving forwards. Once I've got the SIM and checked that the mobile coverage is ok (probably next week) then I'll do the product change and drop you the PM.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, let us know once you've completed the product change.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

@Gandalf

Done the product change and dropped you a PM, well 2 actually as I forgot to include the account name on the firstEmbarrassed

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your PM(s) @MisterW

The call package change is scheduled for the 2nd June and your discounts are still applied. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks for checking

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, let me know if I can help with anything else.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet