cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router no internet connection

gazzer1230

router no internet connection

hi, last couple of weeks the router is losing internet connection , lights all flashing away then it comes back on and my internet speed drops from 17 down to 3 or 4 meg , if i reset it again the speed goes back up to were it normally is, then itll lose internet connection again ,when its running ok i have no issues with wifi or cable,its a plusnet hub one and its connected into a bt open reach socket , no filter, and that has been installed for years with no problems ,the router sits on its own nowere near anything else electrical,with a 2 foot cable into the master socket

any ideas 

1 REPLY 1
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: router no internet connection

Hi @gazzer1230

Sorry to hear you're having connection issues. I have run tests on your line and we've detected an external fault that's more than likely will be the thing causing the broadband issues. I have raised the fault up with our suppliers who have given us the standard 2 working day turn around time and estimated response time of 18/04/2019 by 23:59. Keeping in mind this is the very latest an engineer would be out to investigate the issue and it could be resolved sooner. I've raised a fault ticket on your account and placed it on hold until the morning of 19/04/2019 so our faults team can check to see if your issue has been resolved.

You can view your fault ticket through this link

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team