cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one hub disconnects daily

BobbyTables

one hub disconnects daily

Ever since we've had this router, it will disconnect every 24 hours.

We've also noticed that if we reset the router the time that it resets is then shifted to be around 15 hours or so after the reset. After that it will reset every single day. Thus ruling out any interference from other devices at a set time (which was what I was told when I first called about this)

All previous hubs and routers have worked fine, just not this one.

The TR069 event logs show some ACS value change attempts at reset time. Don't know if this is related.

Would really like a fix. This is very frustrating.

Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
Emmamc82

Re: one hub disconnects daily

Mine is the same. Every day it drops. I always thought it was to do with the amount of devices that are being used. But it can go first thing in the morning too.
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@BobbyTables  Have you checked that the Hub 1 has your correct username and password set up, I seem to recall that this type of behaviour can happen if it is still using the "setup" username. A full factory reset using the hidden pinhole switch in the back may also help.

BobbyTables

The username was correct, but I think we've managed to resolve it.

We disabled the auto setup (from this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/ADSL-Broadband/Have-to-sign-in-via-hub-manager-every-single-day/m-p/15...) and then turned it back on....

And did the reset (held reset button for 10 secs when turning it on).

One of those (or both combined?!) Seems to have meant I've not had to log in over the last 2 days! Fingers crossed 🤞
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@BobbyTables Hi there Smiley Glad you're back up and running, let us know if the issue comes back.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team