cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

VIV1
Hooked

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Hello. New customer..

Two problems which maybe connected. First can’t create email address just goes round and round in manage email when creating domain name. Secondly I have this message on my login ‘You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress’. Not having a phone and not requested any options, just want broadband. Please help, getting frustrated. 

2 REPLIES 2
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Hi @VIV1 - as per my other message, I think I've resolved the issue, but let us know if you need further help. Chris.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
markhawkin
Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

@VIV1 

You may have found this out by other means but my reading of the situation is as follows.

There is an existing phone line (possibly with broadband from another supplier) which is migrating within the Openreach system to Plusnet for your use.

Until that has happened (and Plusnet have the line) you are blocked from adding a service (broadband) to the phone line.

I've known this to be further complicated by the previous provider not releasing the line (for example a rented property where the previous tenant is still paying for the notice period on a service). 

Frustrating as it is, sometimes you have to sit this out.

I am the satisfied customer....