cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vigor 120 ISP info

haniag

Vigor 120 ISP info

Hi,

I realize this is an obsolete product, but maybe you can tell what I am doing wrong.

I just bought the Annex A modem V2, and updated its firmware to version 3.7.2

However, when I enter the "PPPoE / PPPoA Client Mode" screen, I don't see the area "ISP Access Setup" on the right hand side. Instead, I see "MAC address Setting" like in picture. In addition, the "PPPoE Pass-through" button can't be unchecked. Lastly, I reset the modem (through pin).

Please advise how to enter my ISP info, as I will be hooking the vigor 120 to a dd-wrt modem, and I just want the vigor to get a WAN IP from ISP.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Vigor 120 ISP info

I freely admit to knowing nothing about this modem but a quick search tells me that it is an ADSL device. As I see that you are posting this on the Fibre board I can only assume that you either posted on the wrong board or you're wasting your time trying to get it to work.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Like @Baldrick1 I'm not familiar with the unit but AFAIK it's just a modem. You will need to connect it to a router configure the PPPoE connection on the router.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topic moved to a more appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine