Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN issues with my current ISP. Router specification

besugi
Hooked

VPN issues with my current ISP. Router specification

Hi there,

As you can see from my account I am changing to you very soon. I expect to receive the router soon and I have been trying to call you but it is impossible to talk to you on the phone..why? Please see below.

At the moment my ISP is Talk Talk. The reasons for leaving them, apart from the connection discconecting too often,  and poor customer service, I am having VPN problems when connecting to GlobalConnect with my work-laptop. I want you to be aware of this so you can send me the right better router from the beggining to ensure I dont have these problems.Please let me know.

Many thanks

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: VPN issues with my current ISP. Router specification

Moderators Note
Duplicate posts removed. Please keep your issue to one thread. It makes it easier for staff to deal with it.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
besugi
Hooked

Apologies for that. I did not know where to best place it. Hopefully here will get the better answer.

Thank you

Regards

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @besugi - welcome to the forums.

Although we don't troubleshoot VPN software issues ourselves, you can still use the VPN software through the Hub One router. If your work laptop (and the VPN software) is provided by your IT department for example, they would be able to make sure everything's set correctly for the laptop and the VPN software. If you do encounter issues in the future you can always get back to us here and we'll point you in the right direction.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team