cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating firmware on Hub One- router has been in storage (version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2)

FIXED
moonunitalpha

Updating firmware on Hub One- router has been in storage (version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2)

Hi there

Is there any chance a friendly mod could push a firmware update out to my router? I had been using my own since the beginning but it stopped working yesterday and so I have pushed the Plusnet supplied one into action (it is working fine btw!)

Many thanks

Matt

3 REPLIES 3
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Updating firmware on Hub One- router has been in storage (version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2)

Hi @moonunitalpha 

If the router has been in storage for some time (looking at the firmware it probably has) then it will more than likely not be registered for an update. However @bobpullen might be the route to take, he usually fixes these problems.

moonunitalpha

Re: Updating firmware on Hub One- router has been in storage (version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2)

Hi there

Thanks for this- the wifi on the plus net router was really patchy, so I thought I would try a bt smart hub that I had knocking around from before we moved (and had also never used!) The wifi coverage seems better with this, but my guess is that this also needs a firmware update too now! I'm sure that there will be a way- maybe they will auto update?

Thanks again. 

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Fix

@moonunitalpha 

They often update their firmware when you first connect them. If you leave it then it should automatically update.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'