cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update TR069 configuration

jon
Grafter

Update TR069 configuration

My parents were using an old openreach modem with plus net 2704n router. I replaced these with a 2nd hand Plus net Hub One from ebay.

When I started it up it connected using the previous owner's log in details. I was able to resolve this by disabling TR069.

Is it possible for Plus Net to link my Hub One's serial number to my parents' account details so make sure I never use the previous user's account details, and to simplify configuration for them if they ever need to reset or change the router in the future?

Jonathan

2 REPLIES 2
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Update TR069 configuration

Hi @jon

Thanks for getting in touch with us via the community forums regarding your query.

From looking at this I would recommend that your parents get in touch with us so we can see if they are due an upgrade or renewal on there account which then we would be able to send them a Hub One to them for free which will be configured to there details.

The reason for this is that because it is a second hand router you have provided them with, if there are any issues where they need to factory reset the router it will revert to the original details which then everything will have to be manually input once again.

You can always get them to contact us on here, facebook or twitter and we will be more than happy to assist them with this.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Update TR069 configuration

Hey Ben (and OP). Sorry to contradict but this can be sorted. PM me or Ben the username, serial number, and first 6 characters of the MAC address (should be on the affixed label) and we should be able to sort it.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵