cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect router to internet with my account details

Dp90
Hooked

Unable to connect router to internet with my account details

Hi, my router will not connect using my credentials. After a reset, the device connects with setup@plusdsl.net. When I try to change this username and password it just won't accept it and stays disconnected. Ive tried mutiple browsers in case this was an issue, but no joy. I have tried resetting my account password but this has had no effect. Please could you offer some guidance. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Unable to connect router to internet with my account details

Hey @Dp90,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Sorry to hear you are having authentication issues, I've re-configured a few settings on our suppliers system which should take affect now. It may have disconnected you, however, you should be able to get connected straight away. Please monitor the connection for the next 24 hours and let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Dp90

If @Mads  fix doesn't work be aware that you need to disconnect from the DSL input, removing the plug is easy, before entering your username and password. You may then need to select the 'connect' option.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Dp90
Hooked

Hi @Mads, thanks for this. I was able to connect using my details successfully last night so looks good. I'm at work at the moment but will update you if i have any issues when i'm back at home this evening. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Dp90, thanks for letting us know.

It looks like you currently have an active connection but please do get back to us if you have any further issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team