cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk talk hub router wont work on plusnet

grantgriffifhs

Talk talk hub router wont work on plusnet

Hi,

I have gone on to the admin for the router and I have changed the username and password to my plus net details confirmed twice by plusnet.

The router is unlocked but no forums or customer service can give me a simple guide to follow as I am not comp lit. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
grantgriffifhs

Re: Talk talk hub router wont work on plusnet

Sorry I was trying to explain I changed it to Pp
My username was the plus net email with my name on it and password I set up. Didnt ask for more details to change ?
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

The details you need can be found here https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/broadband-connection-settings/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@grantgriffifhs wrote:
Hi,

I have gone on to the admin for the router and I have changed the username and password to my plus net details confirmed twice by plusnet.

The router is unlocked but no forums or customer service can give me a simple guide to follow as I am not comp lit. Thanks

Interesting, @grantgriffifhs . I was under the impression you couldn't unlock TT modem/routers. How did you achieve it?

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@grantgriffifhs 

Make sure that you are disconnected from the outside world by unplugging the DSL cable whilst you input your Plusnet credentials.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'