cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for replacement router...

Dixxie

Still waiting for replacement router...

My Plusnet modem router died completely so I ordered a new one on Saturday but it still hasn’t arrived. I know there was a bank holiday but is there any way of tracking whether it’s on its way or when it will arrive?
4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Still waiting for replacement router...

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Router.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch @Dixxie.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your router yet.

I can see we ordered you the router on the day you contacted us but due to a system issue on our end, the router is stuck in processing.

We're working on resolving this for you and it should be with you next week.

Once you've received it let us know and we'll arrange a refund or credit for the downtime.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Dixxie

I’m EXTREMELY unhappy about this, poor show. I work from home and all my work, TV, music and radio is through the internet. I can’t wait until next week. What can you do to get me a modem router very quickly? Even if I have to pay postage. It’s urgent please.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @Dixxie.

I agree that the situation is frustrating and is far from the service we aim to provide.

I'm afraid it's not possible for us to get a router out the next day in this instance but we will get the router that's been ordered to you as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team