cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2 : No devices showing on the network map

micojockanese
Hooked

Re: Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2 : No devices showing on the network map

I tried the reset to no avail.  Is there a setting on the router that I can check that it is actually working as a DHCP server, if there is I can't find it?  The router doesn't seem to be issuing any IP addresses!  If you're going to ask me to assign some static IP addresses you'll have to give me step by step instructions as I'm not that techie Embarrassed

I've taken a couple of screenshots which don't seem to be right to me!  Can you figure out if there is something fundamentally wrong here?  The first piccie is a part list of my some of my devices which clearly show 192.168.1.?? and the second piccie shows the gateway is different????

Any ideas?

micojockanese
Hooked

Re: Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2 : No devices showing on the network map

Hello, this is to give you and anyone else that must have thought I'm a bit dippy an update!

I finally got an idea from a chap in South Africa to check out all my RJ45 cables as one of them may have been working as a rogue 'adapter'?  So I removed all my RJ45's and started again.  Lo and behold an RJ45 I'd been using for a Devolo device, while working perfectly normally, seemed to have the impact that this chap was talking about!  Couldn't believe it!

Everything started working straight away.  So having gone from nothing on my device list, apart from the Devolo that I'm going to give a good talking to Angry, I've now got a fully populated and perfectly functioning network!  I know this may sound strange but the Devolo was working perfectly well so how it affected my network so badly I have not a single clue!  I'm as happy as larry now thank you!

And particular thanks to you for taking the time to try to help me!  Very much appreciated!