Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sagemcom 2704N Router Disconnects & Speed Drop - Broadband Troubleshooter

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Sagemcom 2704N Router Disconnects & Speed Drop - Broadband Troubleshooter

We'll just let you know on the ticket if the dates aren't available but the reason we ask for 3 days means that's not that likely so don't worry. 

We'd just need you to reply back to the ticket to let us know your preferences, here's a direct link to it: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=187153225

Fastpath is a better option where interleaving isn't necessary. Interleaving wouldn't help in your case as we've identified a high resistance fault with the line which needs to be fixed instead. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sw1
Dabbler

I Have  put 3 suitable dates for an engineers visit in the add info section at the bottom of the ticket, hope this is correct.  I was editing my previous post earlier today when I believe you replied to it.  Will a reply about the engineers visit be posted here on the forum?  Sorry if the posts seem long winded but I want everything to run smoothly.

Cheers!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there, no worries what you've done is fine.

I've got the engineer visit booked in for 07/02/2019 between 8am and 1pm, adding notes for the engineer to advise on the test results we're seeing. 

Let us know how the appointment goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet