cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router software version

adriank

Router software version

As of May 2021, what is the current Hub One software version, please?  My hub manager says my version is March 2019, which seems a bit old.  Like other conversations, I experience annoying drop-outs of broadband service quite regularly.

3 REPLIES 3
markroxxy123
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Router software version

Hi - the following post from December 2020 had the Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.273

Hub One - 5GHz WiFi issue - Page 109 - Plusnet Community

I am still on .263, so would like to know also how to update the router (it has been reset and rebooted several times since December)

I am guessing the updates arent automatic and need customer services to rollout the update manually for each user?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

I am still on .263

AIUI that is the latest formally released version. There is a development version which fixes the 5ghz issues but it hasnt been released yet.

I am guessing the updates arent automatic and need customer services to rollout the update manually for each user?

Once a new version is formally released it is automatically rolled out in phases to all routers

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adriank

markroxxy123..tthat hyperlink to an article says "263" at the end not 273?  This is what my current software version is.