cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Settings

Eatpower
Grafter

Router Settings

Hi everyone, just writing to ask for some advice and help.

So I typed my internet IP (I think that's what it is?) to try and restart my router on the internet rather then turning it off by plug. I was unable to login on my iPhone 6 nor my iPad mini, but I was able to login on my laptop.

I don't know whether Plusnet have done some changes to the services which may have caused this to happen, but if I need to change the wireless channel in the future, it's going to have to be done on my laptop rather then my IOS device which is a bit of a hassle. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have done a factory restart (the little button on the back of the router) and it made no difference.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
bill888
Champion
Fixes: 38

Re: Router Settings

Which Plusnet router model are you using?

Have you considered the issue may be with due to a recent update to the Safari web browser on your IOS device?

Can I suggest you try an alternative web browser on your IOS device?  eg. chrome, if available.

ex-Plusnet (ADSL, FTTC) 2008-2023. now BT (FTTP) 2023-
Eatpower
Grafter

Re: Router Settings

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the suggestion of using a different browser. I'm using the Plusnet Zero Router. Ufortunately, using Chrome did not work ether. I have noticed since the latest IOS update this issue has happened.

Thanks again for the help!