cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Issues

johnpage

Router Issues

Hi have been experiencing issues with my router / WiFi.

All my devices keep disconnecting from the WiFi then are unable to reconnect as the response received from the router is incorrect password ( which its not ) they will eventually reconnect once I re boot the router.

An Openreach engineer visited on March 10th, they advised I need the router replacing and said it would be logged in his report.

I have tried repeatedly to contact plus net help desk with out success

The issue is I am a recruitment manager for the NHS working on the nightingale hospital and need this issue resolved ASAP as I cannot remotely work

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Router Issues

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Router.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @johnpage,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that this issue is causing you at this critical time and for the delay in getting back to you on here. 

I have ordered your replacement router now. Due to the circumstances, there is no charge for the replacement router or its postage. It'll be sent via First Class Royal Mail but please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
johnpage

Thank you @EmilyD   for sorting this, its been quite stressful to find solutions

You really are a life saver, literally on this occasion.

Kind Regards

John Page

Recruitment Services Manager

Barts Health NHS Trust