cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Help Please!

Iamzoe

Router Help Please!

So, had an engineer come to do setup on 6/6/19 but had a port migration issue. Engineer came back yesterday but then no connection. Had an email last night saying we are active and after several calls to customer services we are still not online.

My router is solid orange with a red B that flashes occasionally. Everything is set up correctly and several resets from my end and Plusnets have not helped. Our connection also looks like this due to following advice from Plusnet (see file)

When attempting log in we have the setup@plusdsl.net but even when changed to my username it still says not connected.

We have an engineer coming on Thursday 13th June but I need connection before then.

On the hub manager it shows disconnected too.
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Router Help Please!

Welcome to the forum.

A long shot but after you changed the login details did you select Save then Connect? If you entered your details correctly they should have stuck. Only a router factory reset should return this to the Plusnet set up parameters.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Iamzoe,

I'm sorry you're having problems getting your services online. I can see there was some initial issues with the port migration that was supposed to have been resolved on the 10th following that visit. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as though that resolved the issue. I can see a fault has now been raised with an early life failure and an engineer has been booked out. 

I'm sorry you've had these problems but hopefully the fault engineer should resolve the problems. We'll check back with you again after this visit. 

Iamzoe

Hi, thanks for your response. Sounds stupid but there is no option to save the password.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from attachments.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem, the password should save automatically in your router settings unless you carry out a factory reset.

Let us know how it goes once the engineer has been.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet