cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router - Dispatched but not arrived :-(

galax87

Router - Dispatched but not arrived :-(

Dear All,

I called the support and I press 2 twice for the Customer services but I got no answer. 

My router was dispatched on the 6th of Nov, the service was up and running on the 19th of Nov, but the router has never arrived?

Is it possible to get another router?

Thanks

Regards

Alex

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Router - Dispatched but not arrived :-(

Sorry to hear this.

I've arranged for another router to be sent out to you and we'll get that to you as soon as possible

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
galax87

Dear Matthew,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards

Alex

galax87

Dear Matthew,
Is there any chance to know if the router has been dispatched? I have never got a confirmation email that router has been dispatched (only that the order has been made) and on my account under hardware it says "awaiting processing".
Also, my line is active from the 19th of November and my next bill due on the 19th December. However, with no router, I am not able to use the service at all.
Can you advice, please?
Thank you for your help
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @galax87,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not yet received the router. I have reviewed your account and raised a response via the open complaint ticket, which can be viewed here.

If you wish to update the ticket further, please let us know once you've done so by posting again in this thread and we'll be happy to pick it back up for review again as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team