Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning a router

Finlee
Hooked

Returning a router

Hi,

I got a replacement router but stupidly threw out the sticker on the box stating where the router should be returned to. Is it also worth informing plusnet direct as I don't want to be charged for not returning the defective one as quick as I'd like.
Thanks
Chris
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Returning a router

Hiya Chris.

No worries at all. I've sent you a new returns bag now which should arrive next week.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Finlee
Hooked

Hi, I have the blue bag but it states there should have been a sticker I used however this has been thrown away. Will you be including the sticker. Thanks
Chris
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

You should receive everything you need to return the router to us which I'd expect should include the sticker.

Alternatively if it's easier feel free to just recycle it yourself in line with https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-and-the-weee-legislation/

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Finlee
Hooked

We have a WEEE skip at work that I'll dispose the router into. I thought you needed it back to recondition etc.

Thanks
Chris.