cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to get a new router

Albut17

Possible to get a new router

Hi there,

I have just renewed my contract for another year with plusnet, I have now been with you since January 2012 and using the same router that you provided since that time.

I am concerned though that this router will not last forever and I don’t want to be left with nothing so is it possible for you to send me another just as a backup incase any issues occur in the future. 

I have tried live chat but it isn’t working at the moment and the telephone lines are extremely busy and I’ve been unable to get through as yet so I thought I’d ask here

Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Possible to get a new router

@Albut17 

Sorry you're stuck with the old router, sounds like the ancient 2734 so hopefully a PN staffer will send you a Hub One replacement. However, here is Baldrick's superb guide to using the BT HH6 on this forum, it's much better than the current Hub One anyway. Quite a few on Gumtree as I write, prices £10 to £30 though if you're in area lockdown a collection trip will have to wait. Some on eBay too, if you can find one near you it's well worth the effort. Good luck.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Possible to get a new router

Hi there @Albut17

Sorry you've not been able to reach us, I've updated you further on your account here. Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team